News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

declaration and registration were done November 30th - building belongs to the builder.

Unit transfer is Dec 21 - building transferred to unit holders

declaration and registration were done November 30th - building belongs to the builder.

Unit transfer is Dec 21 - building transferred to unit holders

this is correct. TD called me this morning to talk business and said the transfer would occur some time the week of the 20th.

Hey

What's the PDI office's number. I don't have it on my phone :( blaaah and I need to call them for something. I believe I have mold in my unit... already :(

it's in a closet.. apparently the pipes from the washroom run pass there and it might be a leaking... Would you happen to have the number for the office? I thought I had it in my phone but it's gone.

:(

it's in a closet.. apparently the pipes from the washroom run pass there and it might be a leaking... Would you happen to have the number for the office? I thought I had it in my phone but it's gone.

:(

That ain't good. Hmm, I would give you the # if I am at home but am at work now :(

Same here... Thanks though.. I know someone posted it here a while ago but there's 111 pages to look through. lol

OMG THANK YOU! Hey I'll get you a coffee :) We got a wicked coffee machine.. lol anytime. Thank you so much! Your the forum ninja!

Does anyone have the DIRECT number for the Woodbridge location that sells the Filters for our condo? I couldn't find the number? If anyone has it can you please supply it here, thanks a lot :)

I'm glad registration is almost complete :) GREAT NEWS!!!!

Take care,

Joe

Back