News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Ya, I saw the Idomo is closing!! That's unfortunate. I bought my bedroom set from that store. They have nice furniture! I wonder what will become of that massive building. Ikea?

I hope its walmart supercentre...that would be sooo convenient!

If they open a walmart I will move out.

Remember that there are plan to build a condo on the parking lot of the IDOMO on sheppard. Perhaps this is why he is closing. think about it, once that condo is built the IDOMO will be well hidden!! I'm hopping for a dave & busters or some sort of entertainment centre!!!

Ya, I saw the Idomo is closing!! That's unfortunate. I bought my bedroom set from that store. They have nice furniture! I wonder what will become of that massive building. Ikea?

I've heard several rumors about this plot of land... the most prominent being (a) another condo complex/tower is going there and (b) an office complex is going there....

Sounds like the beginnings of the same Yonge & Sheppard congestion situation again...

walmart, no frills, dollarama next door would be awesome! a timmies, convenient store, TD bank would be great under M3 and M4.

Sure this will increase local traffic both cars and foot but it'd be sooo convenient for us. :p

walmart, no frills, dollarama next door would be awesome! a timmies, convenient store, TD bank would be great under M3 and M4.

Sure this will increase local traffic both cars and foot but it'd be sooo convenient for us. :p

It'll also increase our property value.

Walmart and Dollarama? Those aren't exactly the businesses I'd hope to have locate near me lol. A Dollarama just seems correlated with a run-down part of the city, like Danforth and Woodbine or something. I think this area is more up and coming.

Walmart and Dollarama? Those aren't exactly the businesses I'd hope to have locate near me lol. A Dollarama just seems correlated with a run-down part of the city, like Danforth and Woodbine or something. I think this area is more up and coming.

Amen, Now imagine, some nice restaurants, a pool hall, some sort of entertainment venue. Now that sounds like a nice place to live near.

Back