News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

-17 outside and it's +23 in my unit with no heat!

i'm the centre unit in my building, plenty of insulation from all the units east and west of me, so I really only need the heat on when its -15 or colder outside and even then the heat only needs to turn on once every hour or so.

i find that keeping the bedroom door open helps circulate the air and keep temps consistent, but very often its still warmer in one room than the other. thankfully the warm room is usually the bedroom.

I face south with balcony that stretches from living room to bedroom. Both rooms are about the same temp for me... So warm that I haven't turned on heat all winter. Summers are boiling HOT.

If you find it too hot even with the heat turned off do you open your balcony door at all to try to lower the temperature ?
You are right that summers are "boiling HOT" .Before they switch the building over to cooling it is 82 F in my bedroom . When the building is switched over to cooling is it alright in your unit with regards to the temperature ?

When it switched to cooling the last summer, I just had my AC on full blast when I'm home so yah it was ok lol. My unit is 26 now. I do open the balcony doors and that helps quite a bit. I think I will leave my bedroom window open while I'm out today.

I'm New :)

I moved into M2 in November and I have been trying to register online for the metroplacecondos.ca but I have yet to receive a response and have tried numerous times. Anyone else have this problem? How do we book the party room, I would assume on the residence site but I have yet to get a response.

I moved into M2 in November and I have been trying to register online for the metroplacecondos.ca but I have yet to receive a response and have tried numerous times. Anyone else have this problem? How do we book the party room, I would assume on the residence site but I have yet to get a response.

You can book the party room with the concierge. I had to go down to the management office to get myself set up for the website when it launched.

What you could do is book the date via the online site. Then visit your concierge for the forms to which you complete along with a $500 certified chque to the property manager located at M2.

Who is responsible for clearing the snow on our street ? Is the City not responsible because I still see that this road still has a sign up "use at own risk" but why do we still have to pay property tax here then if no snow clearing service is provided ? I saw dozens upon dozens of cars getting stuck here in the snow in the exit on De Boers onto Sheppard Ave. I don't know about the other end of the street, De Boers onto Allen because I haven't been out yet since the storm. My window overlooks Sheppard Ave. If the City isn't responsible then why don't our buildings get the snow cleared then ?

http://www.toronto.ca/transportation/news/bring_on_the_snow/index.htm/

Plowing on side streets will usually be completed within 14-16 hours after the snow stops falling. An additional 24 hours is spent plowing difficult areas where snow has not been completely cleared.

http://www.toronto.ca/transportation/complaint.htm

Back