News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Most likely....moms and pops coffee shop.

All I know is: they better serve gluten! I respect any business' wishes when they say they cater to people who don't eat gluten, since I'm not one of those people.

Hey, remember when we heard it was going to be a Starbucks, until one opened a block north?

On the Sheppard side, we also have a building permit for a "Personal Service Shop" next to the training centre.

So who else is excited for the AGM!? Friendly reminder: the person who's employed by Online Property Management is up for reelection. But there's 2 people running for 2 seats, so...

So our board wants to pay $200/month to put video touch screens in the elevators (and non-touch screens in the mailrooms) for announcements. This to replace the $5/month solution of printing out announcements and mounting them in the elevators and mailrooms.

Waste of money in my opinion. Should be investing into LED lights for the hallways instead of these cheap bulbs that constantly burns out.

Every time there is maintenance that requires access to suites, I come home to something irritating: bathroom light left on • bathroom fan left on • hallway light left on • sliding door left open • sliding door left unlocked etc; etc;

But this time they took the cake... they left my F$@&ing front door UNLOCKED and OPEN.

Called management right away, but obviously they're never around, so I could only leave an angry voice message. Spoke to security - they won't tell me the name of the person who was on duty, but this morning they told me that it was a new guy who had JUST started working this week.

If you've yet to have maintenance come by for your unit and you are able to be there - I recommend that you BE HOME.

Yikes......I would be pissed too...leaving the door unlocked is a no-no. I'm surprised the security guard didn't lock your door.

Thanks for the heads up!

Any news on what the Personal Service Shop will be? Also I see people taking classes on one of the business units, anyone know what type of classes or what school/institution, there is no sign really.

Back