News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I did, I added upgraded flooring in my second bathroom about a week after my meeting, it was no problem. It's even easier when you know the exact change you want to make. They just note it on your file for when they eventually get down to it.

Upgraded stove top to ceran top - $300
Upgraded kitchen cabinets to white high gloss - $600
Undermounted sink -$900
Upgraded kitchen, foyer, powder room & laundry room flooring - $428
Uograded backsplash - $225

I wanted to upgrade the laminate for another $900 but went with the undermount instead. Im going to think it over the weekend, not sure if i can add it now. Maybe i should have asked. Did anyone here make a change to your upgrades after the meeting?

What is a "undermounted sink" ?
What is the laminate upgraded to, hardwood ?

The $900 laminate upgrade I was considering was just from the standard laminate to a darker one. I didn't ask about hardwood but reckon it would be at least $2000 for my unit (1br + den).

col. forbin - did you have to write another cheque for the difference when you made your changes after your meeting? If not, did you request over the phone/fax confirmation or did you have to go back to the office? Thanks!!

Hey guys, I saw a posting for a 1+1 on kijiji for $316K! Is this right? Are the 1BR units listed at that price?!

Wow really?! I cant believ there is such a discrepancy in pricing out there. Very interesting. Does anyone know if M2/M3 is sold out?

Finally

Finally, they just filled in the big pot hole in the driveway of the Idomo parking lot today.

Underground garage will be washed sometime next month weather permitting. If the garage is underground then what does the weather have to do with it ?

Finally, they just filled in the big pot hole in the driveway of the Idomo parking lot today.

Underground garage will be washed sometime next month weather permitting. If the garage is underground then what does the weather have to do with it ?

probably has something to do with water and it's tendency to freeze in cold weather

just my 0.02, i could be waaaay off

Back