News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

1 year warranty...unless you get extended warranty.
Try searching on google to see if people have similiar problem with that model and how'd they fix it.
Other than that..........you are S.O.L.

yeah thats what i thought. Aren't these things suppose to last more than 5 years?

I just read these machines are not even made anymore and stopped a few years ago, so might be tough to get parts.

crap man. absolute crap

yeah thats what i thought. Aren't these things suppose to last more than 5 years?

I just read these machines are not even made anymore and stopped a few years ago, so might be tough to get parts.

crap man. absolute crap

Same thing with my microwave, and a neighbour's microwave too. $200 for the repair. I bought a new one and took the extended warranty. He sucked it up and paid for the repair. Except if it happens once in 2 years, who's to say it won't happen again? Sucks, but what else can you do?

Same thing with my microwave, and a neighbour's microwave too. $200 for the repair. I bought a new one and took the extended warranty. He sucked it up and paid for the repair. Except if it happens once in 2 years, who's to say it won't happen again? Sucks, but what else can you do?

yeah. Either options may work and yours is likely safer.

It's the same options for me. 150 dollars and 6 months warranty (guaranteed fix) or buy a new or reconditioned one starting at 250 up to 600.

Not easy to find these condo sized dryers either

OK, new renters moved across from our unit and they have two freaking small dogs that bark non-stop.. Any recourse on this aside?

Will contact management for sure but for the time being, I'll be borrowing a big loud speaker with bass to pump up every time they bark.

Sadly, that doesn't do much. I've been listening to the 2 dogs nextdoor to me barking nonstop for over 2 years. Was told I wasn't the only one regularly complaining.

Thats Horrible. I have two dogs and sometimes they do bark but they are stopped. When we go to work they are crated in the bedroom just incase they start barking when we are gone. it is all about training.

Thats Horrible. I have two dogs and sometimes they do bark but they are stopped. When we go to work they are crated in the bedroom just incase they start barking when we are gone. it is all about training.

The first step to training a dog is knowing why you need to. These neighbours were the ones who, one Saturday night from about 3am-4:30am, got into a pretty extreme screaming match, complete with objects breaking. I didn't know what they were saying because it was in all Korean. The best was when one went out into the hall and the other started yelling at them IN THE HALLWAY. At 3:30am. Things calmed down a little at one point, and they started rationally talking things out… in the hallway.

Their place went up for sale in September (I heard once from a security guard they were renting from his father). Spent about 3 months up probably because anytime anyone went to view it, they got scared off by the dogs barking. But it's not listed anymore, and I've seen them slowly move things out, so I think the nightmare might almost be over!

Hey guys.

I got a problem, if anyone can help or provide a feedback.

My dryer that came with the condo, Whirpool YWED7500 , works but there is no heat since last week. It's been used a year and a half . (don't think there is warranty coverage?)

I've tried to turn on and off the circuit box switch and already regularly clean out the lint from the lint and above the machine.

I'm also reading on forums that something could be wrong with the heating element, thermostat in the back of the machine. Hiring a appliance repairman plus parts and labor could cost 200-300 dollars or more, where then its probably better to just buy a new one.

Any suggestions?

MY problem is with the Washing Machine . It is not spin drying in the delicate cycle. The first serviceman from Sears couldn't find the problem . Then another man was sent out who thinks it is the timer . The price quoted for replacing the timer was $400 - $500 . I told him to forget about it. It is cheaper to replace the machine than to repair it . It is still good for the time being as long as it continues to spin dry in the normal cycle . Yaz is right that these appliances are not lasting as long as they should be . It will also be difficult to replace because of the space limitations and it also has to match in size with the dryer because it is stackable .

MY problem is with the Washing Machine . It is not spin drying in the delicate cycle. The first serviceman from Sears couldn't find the problem . Then another man was sent out who thinks it is the timer . The price quoted for replacing the timer was $400 - $500 . I told him to forget about it. It is cheaper to replace the machine than to repair it . It is still good for the time being as long as it continues to spin dry in the normal cycle . Yaz is right that these appliances are not lasting as long as they should be . It will also be difficult to replace because of the space limitations and it also has to match in size with the dryer because it is stackable .

Still Boxing Week sales going on now… Best time of the year to get these things new.

Back