I have done PDIs for M8s, M21s, M10s, M15s, M12s, M14s, M17s if anyone is interested in pictures or have questions for me.

Hi folks,

Has anyone had anymore PDI pictures they can share? Also, I was thinking how usable my balcony will be with the wind. Does anyone have any experience with a West facing balcony in terms of wind and its usability?

Thanks

It's not on in any of my units. I'll look into it tomorrow.

Can anyone confirm whether the natural gas at their place is turned on? We tried cooking on the stove for the first time this weekend and I can hear and see the pilot light working, but no flame or gas smell.

I'm wondering if there is a valve I need to have on or something?

wow, thats crazy! I would love to see M14 & 17 (closest in terms of size to mine).
Do you happen to have any PDIs with the white quartz countertop?

Much appreciated

I didn't take photos. But I can go back and take some, by request. I have keys for all these units. I'll be there later this afternoon/evening.

I'm mainly interested in the kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms of whatever units you can get into. The website doesn't display floorplans for the units you have so I have no clue which ones I want to see...so I'd be greatful for whatever pics you can snap. Oh, a pic of the lobby would be cool too.

@ KingEast

The edge that looks like 'popcorn' is actually just the rough edge of the concrete painted white.

No Popcorn in my unit, its smoothed plastered and painted ceilings. Confirmed from my PDI yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't get a choice to have exposed concrete ceilings but I think the painted ceilings make the unit look bigger. A friend of mine picked up the same layout but with concrete ceilings and ours just felt bigger.

No frosted glass in my shower as well.

+1

That should be a lovely unit! I'm a wee M22B on the 19th.

We're on the 19th floor too, M17 I think. Hello neighbour!

We just did our PDI and I have pictures! I will post them later for everyone to see. Oh and if anyone is looking to rent their parking spot I may be interested.

Exciting times! I agree about the exposed concrete, brighter ceiling certainly makes the place looks bigger. Not to mention concrete dust which, from my experience, can never fully be avoided (at least not yet).

No Popcorn in my unit, its smoothed plastered and painted ceilings. Confirmed from my PDI yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't get a choice to have exposed concrete ceilings but I think the painted ceilings make the unit look bigger. A friend of mine picked up the same layout but with concrete ceilings and ours just felt bigger.

+1

We just did our PDI and I have pictures! I will post them later for everyone to see. Oh and if anyone is looking to rent their parking spot I may be interested.

+1

Hello Neighbour! I am doing my PDI on Friday.....would love to see your pics and will take some also at my PDI.

Back