What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
IMG_1593.png

Probably for this job or dare we suggest for the Jameson?

A nice fluff pieceā€¦..nothing we didnā€™t already know
Sadly this illustrates why the Journal is becoming a joke. This would have been relevant news a few months ago, now it just seems like they have been asleep for a long time like Rip Van Winkle.

As for the word "transformational", please enough with the hyperbole. Yes, it is good and will help the area, but it is one building in a complex of a number of other existing buildings.

Oh? Are you suggesting that a paper that prioritizes the opinions of David Staples on the topics of hockey, education, and public health policy is somehow falling short of excellence? ;)
Does anyone posting here actually subscribe to the Edmonton Journal? I am not paying to read Staples or the EJ thatā€™s for sure. Cancelled our subscription at least 5 years ago. Print media is dead and negative mouth's like Staples killed it.

Sadly this illustrates why the Journal is becoming a joke. This would have been relevant news a few months ago, now it just seems like they have been asleep for a long time like Rip Van Winkle.

As for the word "transformational", please enough with the hyperbole. Yes, it is good and will help the area, but it is one building in a complex of a number of other existing buildings.
The word ā€œHELPā€ strategically placed placed would have been more reflective of itā€˜s impact.

Does anyone posting here actually subscribe to the Edmonton Journal? I am not paying to read Staples or the EJ thatā€™s for sure. Cancelled our subscription at least 5 years ago. Print media is dead and negative mouth's like Staples killed it.
I grew up reading the Journal voraciously, but I would never subscribe in its current form. The fact that so much of their meagre resources are devoted to David Staples (of all people!) is the nail in the coffin to me.

Back