News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

It is nice to read an article speaking kindly about our city for once. Great job with the rendering and congratulations on getting it in the paper. I hope your hard work helps to show some of the pessimistic Torontonians that we have a beautiful city right here under our nose.

Good to see you get some mainstram recgonition for your work, 3D.

Seeing the Post provide some of the best Toronto news coverage leaves me feeling very conflicted.

Way to go 3D!!

Our sexy blonde architecture/skyscraper/real estate developer friend is very excited.

I've just emailed her the links to your articles and renderings.

We'll all do dinner again when the weather is better, and I promise not to fall asleep....

hehe

:)

b.

^ I understand the "conflicted" pov, but to Adam's (reporter) credit he seems genuinely enthusiastic about the city he lives in (unlike C.H.)... he happens to work for "that paper" but he wrote a balanced article that is a refreshing change from negative media hysteria... particularly loved his "the sky isn't falling" headline. Sort of hits the nail on the head. And the sheer square footage devoted to images of a great future for the city's built form obviously spins the article well into welcomed "good news" territory.

Thanks for the props everyone.

P.S. Cal... did you see the printed version?

Last edited:
No I haven't picked the printed version, I was looking for one today before I went to the cafe, and had to review online instead. I'll try and pick one up today before I head home.

It'll be a nice keepsake.

Oooo. Looks like I have to pick up a Post on my way out tonight. Oh! Crap! I'm late!

picked up a copy yesterday also.to get your work printed in one of canada's national newspapers is quite the achievement.

Very surprised to see this kind of thing in the National Post. We seem to be getting a lot of good news about Toronto type articles in the NP these days. What IS with that? The Star likes to do a lot of complaining I guess.

Back