I just got a letter from Market Wharf. My confirmed occupancy date for 7th floor is January 14, 2013

Lucky you. Our letter says Feb. 25th, 2013 for our 16th floor condo, but it says we can inspect it before that. We would have been luckier if they'd stuck to the Nov 2012 estimate they were giving us from the time we signed until this week.

When were you expecting to move in before your letter came?

Last edited:
Just got a letter yesterday saying that my occupancy will be delayed, but is confirmed for January. A winter move-in? I hope we have a similar winter next year as we did this past. :)

Sales materials estimated occupancy to be June 2011 and Phase 1 unit holders started occupying in July 2011. I'm in Phase 2 (9th floor) and my P&S agreement stated September 2012 and then I got word that it would be October 2012 so I was thinking the estimates were fantastic given that they were made years in advance.

A 3 month delay ain't so bad considering the horror stories we often hear. Letter stated that "the windy weather over the winter months adversely affected construction more than expected impacting the over all schedule".

Still excited... just wish I wasn't moving during the winter months. :)

Just got the same letter. For me, originally October and now January 21st (9th floor).

I was confused at first because the letter stated Confirmed "Closing" Date, but that's the occupancy date and what I figured was the closing date they refer to as unit transfer date.

received a letter yesterday pushing my move in from Jan 14 to Jan 24 citing scheduling problem with the elevator company... 7th floor

received a letter yesterday pushing my move in from Jan 14 to Jan 24 citing scheduling problem with the elevator company... 7th floor

so what's going on in Toronto with the elevator companies? I have heard about delays in the last days all blaming the elevator companies...Market Wharf, The Ninety, King East Condos

I've found elevators are often tempermental after they have been newly installed. I lived in a number of new condos (both here and outside of Toronto) where the elevators are often down or stalling and it has taken a year or two to fully work out the kinks.
On top of that many of these elevator companies are known to offer rather unreliable service.

Did my PDI, looks fantastic!

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

Bedroom

MWview.jpg

view

FLOOR PLAN ONLY.jpg

If anyone is intersted in buying this unit email me

elevatorone@yahoo.com

Move in date is Jan 28

Attachments

• ws_dori.jpg
    ws_dori.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 509
  • IMG_0935.jpg
    IMG_0935.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 702
  • IMG_0949.jpg
    IMG_0949.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG_0959.jpg
    IMG_0959.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 683
  • IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 721
  • IMG_0938.jpg
    IMG_0938.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 686
  • MWview.jpg
    MWview.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 682
  • FLOOR PLAN ONLY.jpg
    FLOOR PLAN ONLY.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 702
  • IMG_0944.jpg
    IMG_0944.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 688
  • IMG_0966.jpg
    IMG_0966.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 694
Last edited:
So that's what a PDI looks like by a legitimate builder. Nice. My PDI looked nothing close to that...diff. developer, of course.

How did the new south lobby look? Or did you enter through the north lobby?

Also, did they give you any word on when the amenities would be ready?

Back