News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I heard somewhere that in the US, Marshalls stores near TJMaxx usually have larger shoe collections and I think, more designer shoes. TJMaxx, on the other hand is more fashion.

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5V 2E3

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 11 152362 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Mar 23, 2011

Project: Non-Residential Building Conversion

Description: CONVENIENCE ADDRESS IS 259 RICHMOND ST W. - PPR to convert existing night club space to retail store - Marshalls. - 6 storeys.

A 6 storey Marshalls? Really? Maybe they'll use some of it as office space?

Which night club are they referring too ? The club inside scotia bank theater it self or the old circa space. The address is point to the theater it self.

What was going in the circa space ? Last time I walked by there was still a sign for lease.

A building of that size likely has multiple addresses. For isntance, the CBC has four! Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is the same as the already discussed Marshalls opening in the old Circa space.

Circa was part of the same building that houses Scotiabank Theatre, Chapters, XS Nightclub, and Extreme Fitness.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5V 2E3

Application#: 11 189621 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: May 6, 2011

Project: Multiple Use/Non Residential Interior Alterations

Description: Interior alterations to partial ground floor, remove ground floor mezzanine, 2nd floor, and 2nd floor mezzanine. New tenant - "Marshalls".

Incidentally, the Ajax store opened a little over a week ago. Haven't poked my head in yet.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5V 2E3

Application#: 11 189621 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: May 6, 2011

Project: Multiple Use/Non Residential Interior Alterations

Description: Interior alterations to partial ground floor, remove ground floor mezzanine, 2nd floor, and 2nd floor mezzanine. New tenant - "Marshalls".

Should they really be allowed to change the buiding that much? I dunno. It's obviously a historic building, or it would have been torn down.

Lawrence Square at Lawrence West station has signs up for Marshalls and HomeSense where Zellers had been (and Target at one point was slated to move into). If I recall correctly, it's a two floor space.

Lawrence Square at Lawrence West station has signs up for Marshalls and HomeSense where Zellers had been (and Target at one point was slated to move into). If I recall correctly, it's a two floor space.
More proof Lawrence Square is the poor person's alternative to nearby Yorkdale

At least Lawrence Square is not going to be a dead mall, even before Marshalls and HomeSense move in.

Back