News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Paul Ferley, an economist at RBC Capital Markets said housing start activity continued to suggest weakness in the market. However, he said the market was close to a trough and poised for improvement.

"Our view is both Canadian and U.S. economies return to positive growth in the second half of this year and with that I think it should provide some relief to housing markets in both economies," Mr. Ferley said.

Seriously? Employment levels and housing prices will deteriorate well beyond, perhaps even for years beyond the technical end of the the recession. I guarantee you this guy's personal financial investments do not follow his own economic analysis

Seriously? Employment levels and housing prices will deteriorate well beyond, perhaps even for years beyond the technical end of the the recession. I guarantee you this guy's personal financial investments do not follow his own economic analysis
I would hope he would have a diversified portfolio. It's foolish to put all your eggs in one limited investment basket of course.

Back