News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

The province is pulling almost half of their TAVIS funding of $5 Million, so I guess the cops have to find some funding closer to home. And I guess the assault rifles will accessorize nicely with the body armour.

Noted that after today's announcement by Saunders, Tory indicated that the charges against the "bad apples" should increase our confidence in the cops. Maybe enuf to swallow the TPS budget?

ETA to add that budget figure rising over $1 billion was predicted in 2009.

I agree with all of you. It must drive the media nuts to have a "boring" mayor after getting daily stories from Ford to sell papers.

I agree with all of you. It must drive the media nuts to have a "boring" mayor after getting daily stories from Ford to sell papers.

The Globe doesn't even have a City Hall reporter any more. Ann Hui went to BC and nobody replaced her.

Ford may be gone as mayor, but there is still fallout from his administration that makes the news: the COI cases, the upcoming Lisi trial, the recent integrity commish finding, etc. I don't doubt that Tory is cosy with various lobbyists but it must be frustrating that there are no flies on him - no wonder Flagg and co. are really reaching to find muck to throw at him, while Ford's small but loyal chorus of columnists complains that we're 'attacking' the 'poor guy', because cancer excuses everything, I guess.

Yeah, cities like Winnipeg, Regina and Saskatoon have way higher per capita murder rates. I think Prince George is the most dangerous city in Canada.

Back