News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

The crumbling Toronto Community Housing is the result of TCHC management paying themselves great wages instead of money flowing towards repairs plus the constant hiring of staff. I have checked their website under careers

You would think by now it would be agreed on that the total sum of whatever the TCHC management salaries and bonus are is a drop in the bucket of their overall funding, but somehow comments like these continue to proliferate. Besides that, a salary of $275K for CEO of over $500M operating budget is *low*.

If they are constantly hiring staff its probably due to a high amount of turnover for a thankless, often times depressing line of work.

Last edited:
You would think by now it would be agreed on that the total sum of whatever the TCHC management salaries and bonus are is a drop in the bucket of their overall funding, but somehow comments like these continue to proliferate. Besides that, a salary of $275K for CEO of over $500M operating budget is *low*.

If they are constantly hiring staff its probably due to a high amount of turnover for a thankless, often times depressing line of work.

Take at look at this link.

Canada’s Top 100 highest-paid CEOs
BlackBerry’s John Chen tops the list with $89 million, but the list’s average take-home declined slightly this year

#100 took home $4,280,586.

The TCHC salaries are low in comparison.

Regardless of his position, the idea has merit - it should be subjected to similar restrictions as hunting rifles (and there were other cases of killings - I believe there was one out in KW a month or two ago).

AoD

Last edited:
Regardless of his position, the idea has merit - it should be subjected to similar restrictions as hunting rifles (and there were other cases of killings - I believe there was one out in KW a month or two ago).

AoD
No argument from me, weapons are weapons and need to be protected from idiots.

She should say that to her elders.

screen-shot-2015-04-26-at-3-02-07-pm.png

John Tory will make another announcement today (yay!) regarding the poverty reduction plan. Promises to protect anti-poverty programs + new initiatives against his own budget cuts, despite voting against motions to do exactly that.

Back