News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Tory being that blunt makes me want to vote for him even more.

He'd have to take it up several notches of bluntness to get my vote. I think he'd basically have to start sounding like a British panel show during interviews. Then I'd find a way to vote for him multiple times, I'd be so stoked.

There are now 17 people running for mayor. I have no idea who the two new people are.

Seems like a simple issue for Tory to sidestep and just say he would've used the sewer rat term regardless for race/culture/etc. I'm disappointed that the reporter is making a fuss out of it.

Seems like a simple issue for Tory to sidestep and just say he would've used the sewer rat term regardless for race/culture/etc. I'm disappointed that the reporter is making a fuss out of it.
I think he did say that. Nothing about the perpetrator was know when Tory made the comment.

I suppose from Desmond Cole's point of view, the only type of person who could have done this was a black person, so Tory should have assumed they were black, and he should have been more careful about using language that was obviously describing blacks.

I like God's Plan, but not much else of his music.

There are now 19 people running for mayor.

Back