News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Success isn't what causes problems, people do. No one would leave him alone. That has nothing to do with success, and everything to do with treatment of someone who has succeeded.

The media was very over the top with him, but let's not kid ourselves - he often sought that level of attention. He wasn't naive; he knew how to manipulate the media for publicity.

The media was very over the top with him, but let's not kid ourselves - he often sought that level of attention.
Exhibit A...

1995-London-EMP-1013732-7215.jpg

Rip

I predict that in the next couple of weeks we will most likely see an inner circle book or hear about a book in process. What I hope not to see are any Elvis type conventions with the MJ motif with those captain crunch and captain Kangaroo outfits he always wore. I did like some of his songs, he was indeed a very talented child its too bad he ended up as a special needs child. May he and his family find truly find peace now.

He's found peace: he's dead. His family? I think there's going to be a lot of infighting about his burial, how he's memorialized, who gets the children once Katherine goes, management of his estate, and so on. I mean common: his dad is already using his son's death to promote his business ventures for God's sake!

If anything, Michael's death is going to worsen the famous Jackson family feud.

Back