News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.3K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

Those are definitely 2 examples of how these types of projects can be delayed, just like we've seen here in town.

Now the key is that we need to remain vigilant and make sure all our LRT stays on track and continues to be built in a timely manner.

I doubt this will fly at all for several reasons (including Russia's war with Ukraine) but it's an idea to kick around.

GZUwCY0WsAAG_-_

Wasn't sure where was the best place to put this. More Than Transit makes a lot of great content about Edmonton and Alberta public transit in general.

Perhaps when Gorbachev or Yeltsin was leader.
Looks so simple on a map, but those red dashed lines are thousands of miles. They go through very sparsely populated areas with harsh climate and other huge issues.

But I suppose after that just a hop, skip and a jump from Edmonton to El Paso or New York! Interesting to see.

They are making improvements to the Hwy 37/Hwy 28 intersection. I don't think a roundabout is in the cards yet.
It is a roundabout they are only just starting so only approaches are getting done this year. Which I believe is not what that intersection needs.

Back