News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Likely a complete interior reno as well. If my l-l-l-l-o-n-g term memory serves me right they were purchased by Edmonton Properties back in the '70s. One of the principals there -- Jeff Devins -- asked me if I would like to become a shareholder -- he did mention that he was going to have them declared an historical resource -- I don't recall if that ever came about. Now these have some historical significance as Edmonton's earliest row/town housing units. Rebuilt porches, updated interiors, and some decent landscaping and these could be quite pleasant. At the time my company was doing a lot of architectural conversions in the area -- residences to offices.

Likely a complete interior reno as well. If my l-l-l-l-o-n-g term memory serves me right they were purchased by Edmonton Properties back in the '70s. One of the principals there -- Jeff Devins -- asked me if I would like to become a shareholder -- he did mention that he was going to have them declared an historical resource -- I don't recall if that ever came about. Now these have some historical significance as Edmonton's earliest row/town housing units. Rebuilt porches, updated interiors, and some decent landscaping and these could be quite pleasant. At the time my company was doing a lot of architectural conversions in the area -- residences to offices.

Agreed. I love these and glad to see they are likely receiving some needed attention.

Which begs the question, “is there a pharmaceutical distribution Center under construction?” Or did Kenney squash all things medical for YEG?

Sad to see this butt he signs were there. will probably see other AMs go soon.
They will pry my CFCW out of my cold dead hands!!!

Work has started.

20230614_194033.jpg

Back