News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Good cartoon imagination!

Muse: Good stuff! I have had log-in problems with my cousin's AOL system recently-I am using a local Apple Store computer to type in this reply. I watched the Hazel McCallion videos-for some reason she reminds me of the old woman who made those good Wendy's commercials in the 80s - WHERE'S THE BEEF???? This is a pissa to me! (LIese for quite alot of fun!!) LI MIKE

Muse: Good stuff! I have had log-in problems with my cousin's AOL system recently-I am using a local Apple Store computer to type in this reply. I watched the Hazel McCallion videos-for some reason she reminds me of the old woman who made those good Wendy's commercials in the 80s - WHERE'S THE BEEF???? This is a pissa to me! (LIese for quite alot of fun!!) LI MIKE

Got another video for you then. I brought two City of Mississauga 6 feet by 3 feet pole flags. Yes, the very ones flapping on all The Corporation's property. Took 'em 40 feet underwater and performed semaphore. You know, flag language.

Then I took the same flags to 10,023 feet on the top of Haleakala crater and performed the same semaphore.

I signaled "PLEASE INVITE ME" to the Mississauga Town Hall meeting that currentily includes exclusivey "an invited audience of key Mississauga stakeholders". Regular citizens are shut out.

Here's me underwater with the two large Corporate flags.
1013824574_447f56a31d_o.jpg

Here's me on the top of Haleakala.
1013649238_eb924d47ba_o.jpg

And here's the video I produced called:

"HAZEL MCCALLION, PLEASE INVITE ME" click here

If you want to understand Mississauga Governance, think Bush Admin.

Wherein we introduce Nando of Kariya Park

Howzit digs in his heels and refuses to accept his Poetry Contest Prize --a month stay in Mississauga. For anyone following the Pothole Poet Trial/Court decision, you're in for a rare treat. Satire AND Irony all in the same comic strip panel.

We also introduce "Nando" --Howzit's cousin.

1168778696_a67127684f_o.jpg

1167922777_744b7d08e0_o.jpg

1168777962_193d273dd5_o.jpg

There really is a Nando who lives at Kariya Park in Mississauga. Nando is a cool snapping turtle who pretends to be a rock in the most southern of the three Kariya Ponds.

I named the snapper "Nando" after Councillor Nando Iannicca, councillor for the ward in which Kariya Park is in. That is the only reason I named the turtle Nando.

Here is what Mississauga Councillor Nando Iannicca looks like.

288433105_ae29ee1e24.jpg

Here is YouTube video of Nando of Kariya Park.

The turtles are cute. I loved how the little turtle thought Mississauga had a hurricane named Hazel for 30 years hehe

Show up fifteen minutes before a flight instead of two hours?

I've never done that...

...really.

Back