News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

What about setting up some sort of picket or demonstration at their Casa or BSN sites? (I think they are the developers of those projects??).

Can't get through

I have been trying for a month now trying to get a hold of Paul Stevens, a person called Kent and another one called Andre to no avail. The secretary gives me the same response " Paul Stevens is the person you need to talk to".
I ask for his boss because of the lack of response after countless messages but I get stonewalled. Very frustrating, this Cino character is new to me, I'll try him. Thanks for your updates and info 09152007!

.......Paul wont call u back - its truly sad.
That said, again, we need to get as many people together as possible - We should all make this a priority over the next few weeks, as I still believe something can be done -

We need to locate a very competent lawyer (that deals in new condo's) and explore all avenues - working together will minimize costs and allow us to streamline our issues.

Anyone have a good referral?

Paul Stevens extention is #250 if you want to bypass reception and go directly to his line. This way you can leave as many messages as you want.

email: pstevens@cresford.com

It would be nice if we could meet with the developer in an open forum to discuss as a group our options, perhaps compromise on the plans. I think it would be in all of our best interest to get this building built and as soon as possible.

paul Steves

Just to let you know, I called and left a msg and haven't heard back, I also e-mailed him. Earlier in the week, I left a coive-mail and wrote an e-mail to modelofts and haven't hear back yet. I think it's a great idea that we're communicating on this issue. I'll keep you all posted if I hear anything back.

I think the reason Cresford is giving us the silent treatement is because our purchase agreement states that we may withdraw from the agreement and receive a refund within 10 days of when it is made known to us of a material change in the agreement. It is safer for them to not say anything at this time, so I think our efforts to make contact them are futile.

We may consider placing some adds in new papers to find other purchasers. Did anyone get a reply back from the CBC? Are they really doing a story? The more purchasers we have in this matter working against the developer, the better our chances are at getting the results we need. I honestly would like to sit in an open forum with the developer to discuss our options.

Out of curiosity, what was the Tentative Occupancy Date given in your purchase agreement?

the tentative date on my agreement was March 2008. As for CBC, yes please call the lady, she is really doing a story and interested in our stories. I think the more people who call her the better, here's her contact info:
Stephanie Kampf: kampfs@cbc.ca

Well, March 2008 is still a ways off, and the developer does have quite a bit of time after that (120 days I think) to complete your unit.

Not knowing the details of the OMB outcome, there might be a chance that Cresford is busily altering the development - hence their silence and tardiness.

The one upshot of a slightly smaller building is fewer parking spaces, and this is one really expensive portion of the building to construct. Should the building be redesigned, and the plan successfully submitted to the city, you may very well receive an offer for the extension of your purchase agreement.

That situation may be an opportunity to milk it for every upgrade you can get your hands on.

Please take what I say with a grain of salt. There is nothing to say Cresford will offer this. But while they may have withdrawn from this project, they probably will not give up on developing something at that location.

finally email from Paul Stevens

Finally got an email from this guy Paul Stevens. He apologized for the silent treatment and told me the communique from Cresford that was delayed last week will be sent out next week to outline the current state of the project. Also that the letter will contain a time and date to meet with a Cresford rep for " further disscusion".

thank you all for all your updates! I'm so glad I joined this forum.
I still think that customer service is horrible with this builder. Here we are speculating because no one from Cresford returned my phone calls or e-mails, and it has been a week since I first started calling. Given what I have gone through so far, I do not trust this builder. Even if the units will be finished, I'm not not quite sure I would believe what they say. And who knows if something else goes wrong again, we may get the silent treatment. They are not professional at all. And all they did with this silent treatment is damage their reputation and lose their credibility (at least with me). Just think it's fair to others to learn from our experience be cautious when buying from CRESFORD. My advice to all of you out there who may see this: DO NOT BUY CRESFORD. I have bought a codo before with Daniels and they were the nicest people ever and communication was just awesome with them!

Bla Bla Bla from Cresford

Did your reply from Paul Stevens look similar to this?

"An update letter will be distributed to all MODE purchasers next week. Please stay tuned for further information.

Sincerely,

Paul Stevens"

.......I received this reply email from him on August 30th. I'll believe it when I see the letter, I would have died weeks ago if I held my breathe.

rec'd reply from paul

Just to let you know I got a reply from Paul and it says:
A letter will be mailed to us early next week and give us an update. Also, a rep will set an appointment with us to discuss.

Ya
I got the same email - however, I recieved one yesterday saying I would get something by the end of the day.

What a joke.

Back