News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

shelfun

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi there,

As we are getting "ready" to move into our new condo in May 2010 (fingers crossed) we are wondering if anyone has any recommendation. The move is literally across the street.

We definitely thought of moving it ourselves but we couldn't get any "strong man" help to move the furnitures.

Thanks in advance...

my mover is charging 75 cad per hr, mininum 2 hrs, since we are out of their general service area, so they charge us an hr for transportation as well. so total is 3 hrs service and it cost us 225 not including tips(optional) i usually will give some, cuz moving is hassel.

i schedule it on this 23rd, let me have me first and see how good they are and let u guys know

cheers

I moved with Angel Movers, contact: Johan 647 802 0511.

Had a very good experience, and was referred to his company through my coworker (who also had a good experience for her move).

I paid $100 upfront through my credit card to reserve the time and paid the balance after the job was complete. There was a 1 hr travel time fee on top of the moving hours.

Total I paid was $300 (4 hrs moving + 1 hr travel) @ $60/hr before tips.

The movers were professional, experienced, courteous. They did not cut any corners, and allowed me to help out on smaller/personal items to save on time.

Back