News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

My son likes Spotify. He has the free version. I have an Apple Music subscription that has worked out really well, though I mainly download songs instead of stream them.

Lots of Apple Music users here.

What's it like? I mean, none of my friends use it and I don't so I'm not sure if it's even worth exploring for me.

Does it have really obscure stuff on it?

Like say, some random kid in Vladivostok producing jungle?
Does it have sets uploaded by DJs and producers of electronic music?
Does it have radio stations on it, like kool london or Rinse FM?

It has whatever is on iTunes which you can see for yourself, but what you're describing to me seem like "informal" self-releases, so Soundcloud or Mixcloud are probably what you're going for

It has whatever is on iTunes which you can see for yourself, but what you're describing to me seem like "informal" self-releases, so Soundcloud or Mixcloud are probably what you're going for
Yeah, I use Soundcloud + currently, was just wondering if I might be able to weed out even more choons by using Apple Music.

I'm guessing it's more geared toward popular music.....I have never heard any producer or DJ I listen to plug their releases on Apple Music or iTunes.

I listen to a lot of older music and stuff that isn't top 40 material. Apple Music is better for that.

Back