8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Ervin

Member Bio
Reaction score
Every time somebody posts a new thread about a development, they should have to include pictures on the first page. They could either add them right away, or edit their posts a little later. I'm tired of having to search the thread for pictures of what I'm reading about. It's a common sense thing that many seems to not consider.

Every time somebody posts a new thread about a development, they should have to include pictures on the first page. They could either add them right away, or edit their posts a little later. I'm tired of having to search the thread for pictures of what I'm reading about. It's a common sense thing that many seems to not consider.

Except many, if not most, threads start before pictures of the project are readily available. And just because someone lacks a photo doesn't mean they don't have something relevant to contribute.

No offense intended, but as you've been here less than a month, and made less than 20 posts, I believe it best to settle in and contribute longterm to the forum before making demands or telling us what you're tired of.

Last edited:
Except many, if not most, threads start before pictures of the project are readily available. And just because someone lacks a photo doesn't mean they don't have something relevant to contribute.
I'm aware of that, but the problem i that there are many thread that are a much as a hundred pages long about projects that are well into construction with no pictures on the front page. It's just that when renders are released, they appear several pages in and the thread starter doesn't think to edit the original post.

I've mentioned putting together a post of information, and moving that post to post #1 of each thread. I was not told if it was possible to do, but I did suggest it.
For example: This is post #5 in this thread. Say this was a thread for a devlopment. You could make this post #1 in the thread.

PS: There is a suggestion thread just below your post here for such things.

It is difficult to implement Ervin's or even Khristopher's suggestion. We do have an index of projects, the P&C thread titles have been updated to provide some info at the beginning, but should mods edit someone else's first post breaking a story to put such info in? Suggestions are always welcome, but some things are just not easily implementable.

We do have search tools to help as well.

Back