News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Just saw Amusement Insider's interview with Wonderland's Director of Maintenance and Construction, Peter Switzer, and he has confirmed there will only be two trains but without comfort collars/seat-belts/side train panels to have as quick of a throughput of ideally 1000 riders per hour. They have enough faith in Premier Rides to have only purchased two trains with very minimal downtime. Most days this summer I have seen Levi/Behemoth/Yukon stack trains anyways, so without the seat-belts it should be a much quicker pace for this ride. Also there is talks of bringing a bin system similar to Yukon on this station, so hopefully that stays in play and we forego a locker system altogether.

Just saw Amusement Insider's interview with Wonderland's Director of Maintenance and Construction, Peter Switzer, and he has confirmed there will only be two trains but without comfort collars/seat-belts/side train panels to have as quick of a throughput of ideally 1000 riders per hour. They have enough faith in Premier Rides to have only purchased two trains with very minimal downtime. Most days this summer I have seen Levi/Behemoth/Yukon stack trains anyways, so without the seat-belts it should be a much quicker pace for this ride. Also there is talks of bringing a bin system similar to Yukon on this station, so hopefully that stays in play and we forego a locker system altogether.
Here are the videos in question:

Please excuse the audio quality for both videos.

Hmmm, not familiar with that one.
I think this is the big swing where a few/one riders would be harnessed in and they allowed to swing back and forth a few times on a couple of wires suspended from two towers. I never did it myself but I remember seeing it.

The Wikipedia article for the ride also shows that it is being replaced by AlpenFury.

A couple videos about it's removal

Back