8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Dan416

Member Bio
Reaction score
I didn't know where else to post this, so I'm posting it here. And no, I don't think this is spam. I think it's an amazing (unadvertised) deal.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links to HoFo, but here it is if allowed http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1690285-New-promo-tomorrow-25-and-40-plans

$40 is basically for unlimited everything: Unlimited calling to Canada & the US, Unlimited Global texting; Unlimited Data, and of course includes your basics like Caller ID and Voicemail.

It's in response to Mobilicity's holiday plan, however, as I mentioned before, it's only available if you call in and ask for it. And it's available for existing customers!

It's only available until the 26th, so get it while you can if Wind works in your area!

There's also the Always Talk + Test for $25 if that's more your style (unlimited province-wide calling plus texting to Canada and the US).

Ya, I got it a couple of days ago. Pretty amazing. I was spending $55 with them, and now I'm spending $40 and getting more.
I'm still kind of surprised they're not posting it on their website. I guess they're testing social media, to see how well it spreads.

Ya, I got it a couple of days ago. Pretty amazing. I was spending $55 with them, and now I'm spending $40 and getting more.
I'm still kind of surprised they're not posting it on their website. I guess they're testing social media, to see how well it spreads.

I doubt it'll ever go up on their official site. It's too good a deal to let EVERYONE get it. They're trying to please the knowledgeable HoFo folk (and I guess the RFD folk too) who've been pissed by recent promos being only for new customers. This one is more for people who were thinking of switching to Mobilicity and to get back people who ported away, and to stop all the churn that Wind has been experiencing with people porting out and then back in to take advantage of special promos. This promo people are unlikely to switch away from.

I think it's actually a really smooth move on Wind's part to please those "in the know".

Back