News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Guessing it will be tamer, more abstract toys/"massagers" and not so much anatomically correct.

From the article (which is referring to the website in this particular instance, not on-the-shelf..... (not to say these aren't))

"you’re presented with a series of soft-toned vibrators that are über minimalist."

MEC (Mountain Equipment Company) opening a new store?
The ad says: "We are currently looking for a Advisors to join our team at our new Queen Street location in Toronto, Ontario, opening Fall 2022." which is strange because their existing one opened in 2019 on Queen St. It also mentions 176 Yonge St which is the current Hudson's Bay so could it possibly occupy a floor there?

The ad says: "We are currently looking for a Advisors to join our team at our new Queen Street location in Toronto, Ontario, opening Fall 2022." which is strange because their existing one opened in 2019 on Queen St. It also mentions 176 Yonge St which is the current Hudson's Bay so could it possibly occupy a floor there?

How very observant of you.

That's all I have to say, for now.

Now, I have more to say............

Story is now public over at Retail-Insider:

MEC inside HBC stores.

I will put more detail over in the HBC thread.

For those who want reviews of new PC Insider's Products before most people can get to them, I'm nominating @Amare and @Towered to tell us all.

LOL

PC products for winter season will be lined-in at most stores the first week of November.

However, a test-store is being set-up this week in the GTA to test displays/signage etc and gauge product volumes.

Loblaws at The East Mall is the test store. So the west end crew will have to report and inform us all whether Chai-Latte Chocolate Almonds were a brilliant insight or a disaster of culinary proportions.

Hmm i never knew the Loblaws at The East Mall was a test store, just learned something new today. I may very well have to try some of their new products out to see whether they're filth or some good quality tasting stuff.

I actually quite like the Loblaws on East Mall. Has a nice, epic feel to it that makes the shopping experience more pleasant.
I am not far away, I should go check it out!
Hmm i never knew the Loblaws at The East Mall was a test store, just learned something new today. I may very well have to try some of their new products out to see whether they're filth or some good quality tasting stuff.

Ok, here's your shopping list:

1666372024229.png

1666372243013.png

1666372525360.png

Of the above, only the top one really appeals to me, but I have a morbid curiosity about the other two.

1666372549635.png

1666373296258.png

1666373400782.png

Other items of note:

A new PC Tortiere (still doesn't have mustard in it, which I prefer, but is puff pastry)

Nanaimo Bar Cheesecake

Coffee of all sorts out the ying yang

Mint-Chocolate Tea

I'm not a meal-kits person, but some may like a Butter Chicken or Bibimbap offering. (frozen)

Mini-Arancini (frozen)

Last edited:
Ok, here's your shopping list:

View attachment 433912

View attachment 433913

View attachment 433915

Of the above, only the top one really appeals to me, but I have a morbid curiosity about the other two.

View attachment 433916

View attachment 433918

View attachment 433919

Other items of note:

A new PC Tortiere (still doesn't have mustard in it, which I prefer, but is puff pastry)

Nanaimo Bar Cheesecake

Coffee of all sorts out the ying yang

Mint-Chocolate Tea

I'm not a meal-kits person, but some may like a Butter Chicken or Bibimbap offering. (frozen)

Mini-Arancini (frozen)
Reviews incoming!

I knew there was somewhere I was supposed to go yesterday, completely slipped my mind. I'll see if I can get out there in the coming days

I knew there was somewhere I was supposed to go yesterday, completely slipped my mind. I'll see if I can get out there in the coming days

LOL; every Loblaws should be fully lined-in (meaning all the new products on shelf/displayed by Nov 7th.).

East Mall should have everything already, but not much of a head start anymore.

LOL; every Loblaws should be fully lined-in (meaning all the new products on shelf/displayed by Nov 7th.).

East Mall should have everything already, but not much of a head start anymore.
Wow I dropped the ball on this one, you gave us the early heads up and completely fumbled that.

Back