News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Raymond Cho hid in the corner for years, came out of nowhere to give a passionate speech earlier this year and is now hiding again

He shall be our next Mayor! :p

I hope Rob Ford wins a second term. He's doing great.
How can you possibly say that, he's got to be the worst mayor ever in the living history of large city Canadian municipal politics.

Besides, it's quite clear now he's a bigot.

hawc - why do you support bigotry?

I like everything he's done so far, curbing unions, reducing taxes and cutting excess spending. Putting things back on the right track after the disaster Miller was.

I like everything he's done so far, curbing unions, reducing taxes and cutting excess spending. Putting things back on the right track after the disaster Miller was.

hawc, you're off in a corner, all by yourself, just like your buddy Rob. How does if feel to be so alone, I wonder.

Don't know, you tell me buddy. Remember you're in the minority. Rob won the election you lost. Democracy. Deal with it.

I get that that's how you perceive things, but you do understand that it's not really true, right?

Curbing unions: Ford set in motion an 'essential service' designation for TTC workers that will lead them to one of their largest contract awards in history; he signed off the richest police union contract anyone can remember; it's looking likely he'll force a lockout of public workers this January which could lead to yet another discontinuation of residential garbage pick-up.

Reducing taxes: Yes, car owners like you and me are now spared the $5 a month we used to pay to register our vehicles, but his own budget chief has made the pointed (repeatedly) that there is no way to realistically get rid of the Land Transfer Tax this term. Property taxes will assuredly (and justifiably) go up this year, as they would have last year if not for the David Miller surplus.

Cutting excess spending: Aside from cutting transit service and closing a library, I'm not sure what you're referring to here. I wouldn't describe transit or libraries as 'excess.' Despite his election promises, the mayor has seemed unable to find 'gravy,' and has had to spend $3 million on high-priced consultants, who have also done a lousy job (so far) identifying municipal waste.

He's also derailed a transit project that would have opened in less than two years, deciding instead to put all his weight behind a subway proposal that the province has basically publicly mocked as entirely unworkable. The only transit and redevelopment projects still moving forward are the ones spearheaded by the mayor you refer to as a 'disaster.'

Don't know, you tell me buddy. Remember you're in the minority. Rob won the election you lost. Democracy. Deal with it.

Sure he won. Then even his supporters couldn't deal with his tactics, so they lose. That's you. Deal with it.

Curbing unions?? Only two unions have come to the table since he became mayor. He handed the police everything they asked for ... and he made the TTC an essential service, eliminating Fords ability to play hardball with the.

Reducing taxes? The only tax I'm aware he reduced was the $60 charge that car owners had to pay ... what about the $1,500 a year that transit users have to pay?

Cutting excess spending? Surely Ford has increased excess spending with such mad schemes as adding a fifth lane to Jarvis for who knows how much money ... and his cancellation of Transit City which will cost the city near a $100 million.

I'm shocked that someone would say he likes everything he's done so far. That man has uttered so many lies, that it's difficult to keep track of them. Do you support his lies?

Do you support his drunk-driving? Remember you said you supported everything he did.

I hope Rob Ford wins a second term. He's doing great.

So sayeth the guy who's proposing an expressway down Keele/Parkside, complete with ramps doing a number on the SE corner of High Park, etc.

400.jpg

So sayeth the guy who's proposing an expressway down Keele/Parkside, complete with ramps doing a number on the SE corner of High Park, etc.

400.jpg

I've been gone the past 2 weeks, did Rob Ford actually propose such a hideous plan? What the heck is wrong with him?

Back