8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

khris

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anyone going besides me? I got a floor ticket with a friend. Definitely looking forward to seeing it, as NIN won't be touring again for probably a few years. Trent is really planning on making this tour special from what I've been reading. Should be fun!

Anyone going besides me? I got a floor ticket with a friend. Definitely looking forward to seeing it, as NIN won't be touring again for probably a few years. Trent is really planning on making this tour special from what I've been reading. Should be fun!

Saw NIN back in 1989 at RPM for the Pretty Hate Machine tour, and it was a raw and in your face performance. Jane's should do well, and if I were going this time around then Street Sweeper would be the act to see. Enjoy the show!

i hate the fact that jane's are headlining. don't get me wrong, i love jane's but they can't fill that place on their own.

nin should have headlined.

i hate the fact that jane's are headlining. don't get me wrong, i love jane's but they can't fill that place on their own.

nin should have headlined.

Especially considering that this is supposedly NIN's last tour. (I don't really believe that, but we'll see.)
Why Trent chose to have them go on before Jane's Addiction is beyond me.
I won't be sticking around after NIN.

Especially considering that this is supposedly NIN's last tour. (I don't really believe that, but we'll see.)
Why Trent chose to have them go on before Jane's Addiction is beyond me.
I won't be sticking around after NIN.

it's not the end of NIN, he's taking a break. if it really was the end of NIN he'd go out with a bang.

i'll be staying for jane's, i've been a fan since the late 90's and they are fantastic live. they just shouldn't be headling this show.

it's not the end of NIN, he's taking a break. if it really was the end of NIN he'd go out with a bang.

i'll be staying for jane's, i've been a fan since the late 90's and they are fantastic live. they just shouldn't be headling this show.

I didn't think it was the end of NIN either, but have you been to the tour portion of nin.com lately?

Many people have been asking if this is going to be the last tour ever, or if this is the end of NIN, and Trent won't confirm or deny it.

I didn't think it was the end of NIN either, but have you been to the tour portion of nin.com lately?

Many people have been asking if this is going to be the last tour ever, or if this is the end of NIN, and Trent won't confirm or deny it.

no, i don't go on there anymore. i find bands sites get insane with superfans who are either know it alls or think that "XXX band" does no wrong.

my favorite bands all put out shit some music and i'll gladly admit it.

he's being coy. he knows that nin is his cash cow and is just taking a well deserved break.

Ill be there in the fan club section! Will be a nice break from CFA studying! This is my first show since I saw them with Bowie a longggg time ago.

Back