News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Thanks for this update! Nice to see some of the kinda ignored stuff on the outskirts.

I think it's a shame that Scarborough (and Mississauga for that matter) have their high rises centered around a big mall. There would have been better potential to have all those buildings with a walkable street level but I'm sure that has been discussed to death already.

I grew up in Scarborough so I like the atmosphere of the place even to this day.. but it is just hellish for anybody that doesn't want to own a car.

It's a shame nearly all the Sheppard developments look so bland. I live across the street from the twin Platinum towers, and they're the only ones that I don't mind. Bland, but strangely hypnotic, looking at them at the same time. If the proposal on the South-west corner of Yonge/Sheppard goes up, that should change the look of the neighbourhood quite a bit.

Wow thanks for the pics of Pulse, I've always wondered how this one turned out. I love how it looks personally. I wish they had just kept the roof flat though.

Hellenic Centre looks like it's going to be pretty cool!

Back