News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I did. Amazon only had the 24 regular rolls on for 22 dollars. The rest of the toilet paper was estimating 1-4 week delivery.

I gave up and tried my luck in store. I found some at RBC Plaza in Shoppers.I grabbed three packages of it.

You can always try...
no-more-banana-leaves-14221851.png

From link.

You can always try...
no-more-banana-leaves-14221851.png

From link.

Someone at my work suggested a bidet.

Well.. look on the bright side at least it is not one of the oory gooey pandemics where everyone is crapping runny green stuff and sneezing everything.

Imagine if we did not have toilet paper and that happened?

I did. Amazon only had the 24 regular rolls on for 22 dollars. The rest of the toilet paper was estimating 1-4 week delivery.

I gave up and tried my luck in store. I found some at RBC Plaza in Shoppers.I grabbed three packages of it.

Try Walmart - ordered on Monday night, got them by Wednesday morning. You do have to pay for the delivery - so I'd suggest buying other stuff you will need and make the order worth it. Don't go nuts with the TP order in any case, people are way overreacting for a disease doesn't even cause diarrhea.

AoD

Lots of work from home protocols coming into effect across the financial district. Sounds like most institutions are going with a staff split in half; 50% at home and 50% at the office, alternating weekly. It's going to be brutal for some PATH businesses.

Lots of work from home protocols coming into effect across the financial district. Sounds like most institutions are going with a staff split in half; 50% at home and 50% at the office,alternating weekly. It's going to be brutal for some PATH businesses.

This is going to be brutal for everyone - that's where government has to step in and provide relief.

AoD

Lots of work from home protocols coming into effect across the financial district. Sounds like most institutions are going with a staff split in half; 50% at home and 50% at the office, alternating weekly. It's going to be brutal for some PATH businesses.

I work as the Ass. Supervisor at The Residences of Maple Leaf Square. Most of our residents are working from home as mandated by their company. Most of them are working on Bay Street.

This is going to be brutal for everyone - that's where government has to step in and provide relief.

AoD

My industry is 24/7 as I am the concierge here. We do not have the option of leaving because we are essential to building operations. If alarms go off, pipes burst, etc we have to be here to mitigate. If I self isolate I do not have the option to work from home and there is no pay relief other than EI.

That being said, my industry is hurting. We cannot risk making people work if they are sick and we cannot leave buildings unattended. Concierge staff across the country are burning the wick at both ends to keep up. That being said we are at risk but we are managing.

What most people do not realize is that condominiums are fertile breeding grounds for pandemics with their high density.

My industry is 24/7 as I am the concierge here. We do not have the option of leaving because we are essential to building operations. If alarms go off, pipes burst, etc we have to be here to mitigate. If I self isolate I do not have the option to work from home and there is no pay relief other than EI.
That being said, my industry is hurting. We cannot risk making people work if they are sick and we cannot leave buildings unattended. Concierge staff across the country are burning the wick at both ends to keep up. That being said we are at risk but we are managing.
What most people do not realize is that condominiums are fertile breeding grounds for pandemics with their high density.

They will have to think about the protocol - clearly it is doable but residents need to also do their part. And that's also what I mean by the government needing to step in - EI isn't the greatest tool for situation like this.

AoD

My wife is a smart lady and did a big grocery shop tonight. Wal-Mart was out of soup, toilet paper, wipes, ramen noodles, hand sanitizer and there was barely any paper towel left. I went across the street to Pharmasave and they had tons of toilet paper, which I got some of, plus the last hand sanitizer pump.

Interesting.

Back