News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I’ve woken up with a headache, stiff joints and a very sore arm after my 3pm Moderna shot yesterday. Thankfully the worse side effect, such as blepharospasm, priapism or onycholysis have not manifested themselves.
First dose of AZ back in April gave me chills later that night and to a lesser extent some of the following day. But second dose this week (Moderna), produced only very slight fatigue the next day.
Take a ship? That's what my uncle did in the 1960s, bus to Southampton, UK and one way ticket on cargo vessel for Oz
AncestryDNA test for me showed a connection to a fifth cousin in Tasmania. It seems a distant relative was given a free trip there on a ship called Waterloo. Luckily for him it was the fourth such voyage, not the seventh and last one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterloo_(1815_ship)
Since his crime was apparently "highway robbery", the "turned into a newt" comment above made me think of the Dennis Moore/lupins Monty Python sketch.
I have the 5G wifi!!!
Well, not 5G or Wifi, but if getting an RFID microchip implanted (like your dog may already have) might eventually be able to eliminate the need to always be carrying around a bunch of cards and a smartphone to identify yourself, pay at checkouts, board a plane or bus, etc., I think I would probably get one. The thought occurred to me after I had to show my health card four times during the vaccination process at the Convention Centre, then PrestoCard for TTC, followed by phone or bank card at a grocery store and coffee shop.

Last edited:
First dose of AZ back in April gave me chills later that night and to a lesser extent some of the following day. But second dose this week (Moderna), produced only very slight fatigue the next day.
I've so far had the same experience. Got an AZ shot in April. It stung going in. Within 11 hours, I was feverish with seriously bad chills (I got up out of bed with uncontrollable shivers and returned to it fully dressed), and the next 36 hours after that I was barely able to do anything due to the fatigue. My shoulder felt like I'd spent all night moshing with a concrete wall and that lasted for about 10 days. Got Moderna almost exactly 24 hours ago, and feel about 90% of my usual self; more like if I'd gotten 5 ½ hours of sleep instead of my usual 7. No head or joint ache, just very mild fatigue. My shoulder this time feels like any time I've gotten a flu shot.

My wife has thus far had the inverse experience. Sore arm and not much else with AZ in April. She too had her Moderna yesterday and she's in bed right now with a nasty headache and heavy, heavy fatigue.

Last edited:
Be advised there is a 2 hour wait for the Scotiabank Clinic. The line currently loops around and ends out front of Union Station.

It starts at Gate 6 on Bremner, loops around via Lakeshore, Bay, Front, York to Bremner, back to york (via the teamway) to front then back to Bay street on Front.

Good turnout.. bit of backlog.

2 hours is what the volunteers quoted me. I got here at 12:15 and at 12:46 I'm halfway down the Bay Teamway.

Be advised there is a 2 hour wait for the Scotiabank Clinic. The line currently loops around and ends out front of Union Station.

It starts at Gate 6 on Bremner, loops around via Lakeshore, Bay, Front, York to Bremner, back to york (via the teamway) to front then back to Bay street on Front.

Good turnout.. bit of backlog.

2 hours is what the volunteers quoted me. I got here at 12:15 and at 12:46 I'm halfway down the Bay Teamway.
What time is/was your appointment?

What time is/was your appointment?

12:45.

I just got vaccinated. The line moved quick. In observation now..
20210627_130922.jpg

Back