News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

Should come as no surprise, they got Governor Covididoit leading the way.

“In Florida, there will be no lockdowns, there will be no school closures, there will be no restrictions and no mandates in the state of Florida,” DeSantis said in announcing his executive order during a speech in southwest Cape Coral.

It‘s amazing how the Rascal became the ubiquitous transport of the morbidly obese.

https://thingsfatpeoplehate.wordpress.com/2008/10/26/the-rascal/

Yep people are so overweight they can't even walk. And obesity is a major factor in serious Covid illnesses and death. It kills more people than Covid. Maybe bring back fat shamming? It will save lives and free up hospital space. Honestly fat shaming is why i lost weight . In my early 20s i had this old Chinese doctor, she snapped at me for being fat. It was embarrassing, but it did motivate me to lose the weight. A lot of these illnesses are preventable or easy to fight off, if you just eat a healthy diet and exercise, it's so easy!

Obesity and weight-related illnesses have been deadly liabilities in the COVID-19 era. A report released this month by the World Obesity Federation found that increased body weight is the second-greatest predictor of COVID-19-related hospitalization and death across the globe, trailing only old age as a risk factor.

If we have a fourth wave that impacts mostly the young, immunocompromised and unvaccinated do we expect Ford to close down the province again? I suggest not, because any closure would not have an objective…. beyond survival of course, but I mean we’ll soon have 80% vaccination rates, so the people have nothing to work towards. At some point we’re just joining To have to live with this.
Keeping hospital ICUs from filling. Unless we issue a decree that non-vaxxed COVID patients will be first to be denied care and allowed to die.

Yep people are so overweight they can't even walk. And obesity is a major factor in serious Covid illnesses and death. It kills more people than Covid. Maybe bring back fat shamming? It will save lives and free up hospital space. Honestly fat shaming is why i lost weight . In my early 20s i had this old Chinese doctor, she snapped at me for being fat. It was embarrassing, but it did motivate me to lose the weight. A lot of these illnesses are preventable or easy to fight off, if you just eat a healthy diet and exercise, it's so easy!

Obesity and weight-related illnesses have been deadly liabilities in the COVID-19 era. A report released this month by the World Obesity Federation found that increased body weight is the second-greatest predictor of COVID-19-related hospitalization and death across the globe, trailing only old age as a risk factor.
The you be you, acceptance of everyone’s choices at all costs movement has cost a lot of lives. Self harm by drugs, alcohol or the fork is to be challenged, not accepted.

Last edited:
Yep people are so overweight they can't even walk.
The mobility scooter is usually a major contributor to the obesity, rather than a symptom. People with mobility problems need a way to get around, but often don't change their eating habits to reflect the major reduction in physical exercise. My grandfather; a farmer most of his life and the lone person tending a 10-acre orchard in the Okanagan into his 70s, ate a healthy, balanced diet (he was damn near a fruitarian). He was quite active until it was too painful for him to walk. Switching to a mobility scooter was freeing for him, but the lack of physical exercise (even as painful as it may have been) meant his life became nearly entirely sedentary, and he kept eating like the hard working farmer that he had been for the previous 40 years.

231456667_10227436174395280_659485697881096647_n.jpg
From link.

Back