News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

O’Toole was an idiot as Con leader to express any support of the protest. Ford was smart, ignore it, stay on plan.
Ford could have issued a statement denouncing the protestors' behaviour. If you say nothing, you can be seen as tacitly agreeing with what is going on. On the other hand, I suppose the less he flaps his jaws the better.

You’re contradicting one of the Charter writers.
I don't think he was one of the "writers". The bulk of the crafting was done by Chretien and his Justice Department as well as Roy McMurtry and Roy Romanow. Peckford was part of the conference that debated and tweaked it.

Ontario is reporting another 32 deaths in individuals who have contracted COVID-19 but hospitalizations and outbreaks continue to steadily decline. A spokesperson for the Ministry of Health says that 31 of the deaths occurred over the last 17 days, including eight on Saturday.

The latest data pushes Ontario’s COVID-19 death toll to 11,444. About 11 per cent of those deaths – 1, 250 – have been reported in January, making this month one of the most deadly since the onset of the pandemic nearly two years ago.

https://www.cp24.com/news/ontario-r...s-and-outbreaks-continue-to-decline-1.5761273

True, I posted because he had been isolating because of his son, and of course protestors were saying he was hiding, etc. I'm sure they'll say he isn't telling the truth about being positive either.

True, I posted because he had been isolating because of his son, and of course protestors were saying he was hiding, etc. I'm sure they'll say he isn't telling the truth about being positive either.

To be fair, he should just come out and straight up say that he won't ever deal with war memorial pissers - positive or not.

AoD

There is more than one person involved.
And the question is wrong -- it's not about people who have "latched on", it's about those who are leading the protest -- given who they are, look who they are attracting.

There have been multiple incidents, not just one. Police are currently responding to one such incident. https://globalnews.ca/news/8582811/trucker-convoy-police-investigation/

ok so next time there is a BLM protest or some other woke social justice protest and Antifa or others shows up and starts smashing everything ,the Police & mainstream media should shutdown everything and label every single person there as evil , instead of going after the bad apples ?

They should go after those who are waving swastikas etc, damaging property, regardless of what they are protesting. All this stuff is on video and in pictures. Identify those people. They did it quite successfully with the January 6 instigators.

They should go after those who are waving swastikas etc, damaging property, regardless of what they are protesting. All this stuff is on video and in pictures. Identify those people. They did it quite successfully with the January 6 instigators.
exactly 👍that's what Pierre Poilievre was saying

Back