News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

ok so next time there is a BLM protest or some other woke social justice protest and Antifa or others shows up and starts smashing everything the Police & mainstream media should shutdown everything and label every single person there as evil , instead of going after the bad apples ?

"What about" isn't a defence. You are literally defending a movement lead by white supremacists by trying to say it's only a few bad apples. This movement is rotten to its core.

"What about" isn't a defence. You are literally defending a movement lead by white supremacists by trying to say it's only a few bad apples. This movement is rotten to its core.
your literally stereotyping everyone as white supremacist makes no sense !!!!
are you calling these guys white supremacists ? your telling them not to protest because of a few racist & idiots that might show up , might as well cancel all protests in Canada if that's the case

your literally stereotyping everyone as white supremacist makes no sense !!!!
are you calling these guys white supremacists ? your telling them not to protest because of a few racist & idiots that might show up , might as well cancel all protests in Canada if that's the case
It's not the asshats showing up part, it's the crowd doing nothing part. Someone shows up drunk and pantsless to your PTA meeting you turf them, you don't invite them to grab a coffee and stick around.

And again, look who started this whole thing. Who do you think they invited to join them? Who do you think *they* believe they represent?

As far as minority representation in this protest:

“I don’t believe in the issues they are raising,” Mr. Kang said. “I know there are some South Asian people who support this convoy, but I couldn’t see any of my people in the videos of the convoy.”

According to the 2016 census, South Asians comprise 18 per cent of all Canadian truckers. In major cities such as Vancouver and Toronto, they make up more than half the industry’s work force.

And yet many drivers such as Mr. Kang have no stake in the protest in Ottawa, even though its supporters have dubbed it a “truckers’ movement.”

1643654181926.png

Trudeau has won by playing the long game here and letting them humiliate themselves in front of the whole country with behaviour so ignorant and gross they are now anathema to even the right of the Conservative party.

Last edited:
ok so next time there is a BLM protest or some other woke social justice protest and Antifa or others shows up and starts smashing everything ,the Police & mainstream media should shutdown everything and label every single person there as evil , instead of going after the bad apples ?
I've never understood this post-game nonsense. We all know that the MSM looks for the bad apples at anything resembling a conservative protest. The reporters are likely told to find the racists and hatemongers no matter how few they are. That's always been the case, but those that organize these conservative protests always walk straight into the trap, and then afterward bemoan that the MSM used a small number of idiots to tar the entire group, with a little whataboutism usually tossed into the complaining.

But the fix is obvious, you can have a conservative protest, but you must recognize that you'll be held to a higher standard of behaviour and MSM scrutiny. Is that fair? It doesn't matter, that's the ROE you have to work with. So, your conservative protests had better be well behaved, and those taking part must be tasked with challenging anyone showing hate or extremist behaviour, speech or symbolism. And be inclusive, do whatever you must to gain the participation of like-minded yet inclusive organizations that are the anathema of the extremists. Like it or not, the conservative movement in Canada is home to many of Canada's racist and extremist groups. And forget about the whataboutism, what about the extremists in the leftist or progressive movement - that doesn't matter because the system, the MSM and for a most part the people are on their side. So, cons, have your protests, but if you want to keep the extremists in your ranks from spoiling the event make sure they can't or won't participate.

Last edited:
If you are involved in a demonstration and you see people who piss on memorials, fly Nazi flags, and promote white supremacy, you leave if you have any decency. If you remain there, you endorse their actions, you are trash and I'm not interested in anything you have to say that is not already drowned out by horns and screaming idiots spouting insults.

What I am more concerned about at the moment is the apparent impossibility for governments to have any influence over the policing of those events. It is as if we become a police state and are at the mercy of law enforcement officials for their duration.

I've never understood is post-game nonsense. We all know that the MSM looks for the bad apples at anything resembling a conservative protest. The reporters are likely told to find the racists and hatemongers no matter how few they are. That's always been the case, but those that organize these conservative protests always walk straight into the trap, and then afterward bemoan that the MSM used a small number of idiots to tar the entire group, with a little whataboutism usually tossed into the complaining.

But the fix is obvious, you can have a conservative protest, but you must recognize that you'll be held to a higher standard of behaviour and MSM scrutiny. Is that fair? It doesn't matter, that's the ROE you have to work with. So, your conservative protests had better be well behaved, and those taking part must be tasked with challenging anyone showing hate or extremist behaviour, speech or symbolism. And be inclusive, do whatever you must to gain the participation of like-minded yet inclusive organizations that are the anathema of the extremists. Like it or not, the conservative movement in Canada is home to many of Canada's racist and extremist groups. And forget about the whataboutism, what about the extremists in the leftist or progressive movement - that doesn't matter because the system, the MSM and for a most part the people are on their side. So, cons, have your protests, but if you want to keep the extremists in your ranks from spoiling the event make sure they can't or won't participate.
This is exactly how I feel. Not to mention cons also try and put themselves on a pedestal above other movements anyway. Pierre Poilievre may not be wrong per se, but if you disagree with those ranks of your protest you don't stand up on a stage and say ohh they're a few bad apples who don't represent us, or ohh they're plants to make us look bad. You condemn that behavior and say it won't be allowed or tolerated within your ranks. The fact that that hasn't happened tells you all you need to know.

Doug Ford's statement is fine honestly. I don't like Ford but what else is he going to say, the demonstrations this weekend, while a nuisance were largely peaceful and there's no excuse for cracking down on that, but the despicable behaviour that we've seen should be unequivocally condemned.

Back