Thanks for the update Shorty! I will probably go in this week to see it.

just got back from the meeting. no other upgrades other than the new black tile which looks even better than the last. but the meeting was very informative.

Thanks for the update Shorty! I will probably go in this week to see it.

Yea, its pretty similar to the other one just darker. Also they gave us these price lists / worksheets to take notes about which packages / upgrades we were interested in.

just got back from the meeting. no other upgrades other than the new black tile which looks even better than the last. but the meeting was very informative.

Hey Shorty, I agree, the meeting was pretty imformative and I had all of my questions answered. I confirmed with the team at crayon that if you swtich an entire standard bathroom with another standard bathroom its only counted as one switch. I spoke to one of the girls from crayon earlier and she thought each piece would be counted separtely. So with that, I'm going to take the flooring and kitchen from the light package and take the bathroom and carpet for the bedroom from the medium brown package as my two free switches.

The only upgrade I'm going to do is put in a polished marble tile for the bathroom floor which I think looks great for the colors I'm choosing. It says on the price sheet its anywhere from $576-$1200 depending on the size of the unit which I think is reasonable.

What did they match the black tile with since the light grey that are used for the bathroom walls in the 2 bedroom model suite are also discontinued? Are they pairing it up with the white tiles? Cause I can't see the black tiles go well with the new cream colors that they currently have in the rod.

Yea, its pretty similar to the other one just darker. Also they gave us these price lists / worksheets to take notes about which packages / upgrades we were interested in.

Last edited:
What did they match the black tile with since the light grey that are used for the bathroom walls in the 2 bedroom model suite are also discontinued? Are they pairing it up with the white tiles? Cause I can't see the black tiles go well with the new cream colors that they currently have in the rod.

Ummm, Great question I didn't even ask because I am upgrading my bathroom tile for $48! which is great! They will probably get a similar grey. They said they cant display something and not have a replacement so I am sure it will be coming soon! I was lucky to see the new black tile because I was talking to Steve at Crayon and he happened to have it in his car so he went and got it for me which was very nice of him.

Hey Shorty, I agree, the meeting was pretty imformative and I had all of my questions answered. I confirmed with the team at crayon that if you swtich an entire standard bathroom with another standard bathroom its only counted as one switch. I spoke to one of the girls from crayon earlier and she thought each piece would be counted separtely. So with that, I'm going to take the flooring and kitchen from the light package and take the bathroom and carpet for the bedroom from the medium brown package as my two free switches.

The only upgrade I'm going to do is put in a polished marble tile for the bathroom floor which I think looks great for the colors I'm choosing. It says on the price sheet its anywhere from $576-$1200 depending on the size of the unit which I think is reasonable.

Hey Rex, I am upgrading my bathroom shower tile which is pretty cheap, my kitchen backsplash and my granite counter top that way I wont go over my 2 free switches and will be way under that $500 swap fee. Were you wearing a name tag yesterday? I was trying to spot you and picture what you looked like. My name is Andre..I saw a younger guy with a name that started with "A" that I can't remember that I thought might be you.

That is really nice! They should have him there more often assisting with all the appointments! Never spoke with him myself but from what you say sounds like a very knowledgeable and accommodating guy. I think I will just stick to what I have already picked and just leave it as that. :)

Ummm, Great question I didn't even ask because I am upgrading my bathroom tile for $48! which is great! They will probably get a similar grey. They said they cant display something and not have a replacement so I am sure it will be coming soon! I was lucky to see the new black tile because I was talking to Steve at Crayon and he happened to have it in his car so he went and got it for me which was very nice of him.

That is really nice! They should have him there more often assisting with all the appointments! Never spoke with him myself but from what you say sounds like a very knowledgeable and accommodating guy. I think I will just stick to what I have already picked and just leave it as that. :)

He is! very nice and very funny! I bother him often with my questions so now he has a face to the annoying first time purchaser LOL! And yea you should stick to what you picked, its very nice that was going to be my next choice for bathroom if they didnt replace the discontinued tiles.

FYI! The next date for Edilican to provide us with an new closing date is June 27, 2012 (next month) so keep an eye out for those letters in about 3-4 weeks..My guess is probably November or December.

Also, how did the rest of your colour selection appointments go? My appointment is Monday. They are launching Triumph (the third condo) on Tuesday!

FYI! The next date for Edilican to provide us with an new closing date is June 27, 2012 (next month) so keep an eye out for those letters in about 3-4 weeks..My guess is probably November or December.

Also, how did the rest of your colour selection appointments go? My appointment is Monday. They are launching Triumph (the third condo) on Tuesday!

Hi Shorty,

My appointment was last week and it went well. It was actually pretty quick because I knew what I wanted already. Its pretty thorough where they go through each room in your layout and you make your choices. They also give you a copy of the layout which shows where all your lights, electrical outlets and cable/telephone jacks will be placed. Didn't have any problems and the process was quick and easy for me. The girl from crayon I was with (blonde one) was great. Have you decided what you're going with? Upgrades?

I really hope it won't be pushed to Fall...bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

Hi Shorty,

My appointment was last week and it went well. It was actually pretty quick because I knew what I wanted already. Its pretty thorough where they go through each room in your layout and you make your choices. They also give you a copy of the layout which shows where all your lights, electrical outlets and cable/telephone jacks will be placed. Didn't have any problems and the process was quick and easy for me. The girl from crayon I was with (blonde one) was great. Have you decided what you're going with? Upgrades?

I really hope it won't be pushed to Fall...bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

Hey Rex! Yea I am going to upgrade my countertop, shower tiles, undermount sink and extra plywood in the walls. I hope my appointment goes quick too. I wonder who I will get for my appointment, they all seem really nice. Did you get any upgrades?

Hey Rex! Yea I am going to upgrade my countertop, shower tiles, undermount sink and extra plywood in the walls. I hope my appointment goes quick too. I wonder who I will get for my appointment, they all seem really nice. Did you get any upgrades?

No, I didn't get any upgrades. I just chose between two standard packages and made some switches. The only upgrade I was going to do was to the bathroom floor but what they were charging for the tile I wanted seemed too expensive to me.

No, I didn't get any upgrades. I just chose between two standard packages and made some switches. The only upgrade I was going to do was to the bathroom floor but what they were charging for the tile I wanted seemed too expensive to me.

I hear you! Wish i had the will power to not upgrade..but the countertops were all ugly in my opinion..so I had to upgrade that for sure. And I didnt really have an upgrade budget but have to make a way to get one..thankfully you can give seperate cheques instead of just one. Thats what saves me! I cant wait to see the layouts for Triumph, i hear they are being finalized as we speak.

My real estate agent just sent me an email about the VIP Special event that is happening this Saturday. I saw the layouts and the units that they are relesing are smaller one and two bedrooms. For one bedrooms unit size is form 485 to 665 sqt plus balcony. I was told before that this building will mostly offer one bedroom units. It will probably sell out fast! Yes, I also believe that they will delay the dates for units one more time.

I hear you! Wish i had the will power to not upgrade..but the countertops were all ugly in my opinion..so I had to upgrade that for sure. And I didnt really have an upgrade budget but have to make a way to get one..thankfully you can give seperate cheques instead of just one. Thats what saves me! I cant wait to see the layouts for Triumph, i hear they are being finalized as we speak.

Last edited:
Wow Ana, I am anxious to see what they have out of curiosity..Can't afford to own two condos just yet. I assume they would have a repeat of the two model suites I am guessing? I wonder when the one bedroom and den suite will be ready! So anxious to see it.

Back