Shorty, please ask at the info session. I am interested to know if they will be offering more choices later on in the process. I am happy with the rod option bathroom (brown/beige combo) but would definitely like to see new colors as well. To be honest, I was surprised in the lack of choices that are available especially for backsplash. I thought they would offer way more.

I will ask tomorrow night and let you know..thanks!

Thank you shorty! Be prepared, the session might be a bit chaotic! LOL For some residents it will probably the first time they hear about the packages and swapping fees.

I will ask tomorrow night and let you know..thanks!

Thank you shorty! Be prepared, the session might be a bit chaotic! LOL For some residents it will probably the first time they hear about the packages and swapping fees.

UGH! And I can't stand slow people that take long to process basic info. I am sure there will be plenty of those there today..I might need a glass of wine to mellow me out LOL

UGH! And I can't stand slow people that take long to process basic info. I am sure there will be plenty of those there today..I might need a glass of wine to mellow me out LOL

Hey guys!!

Been trying to catch up here lol! Shorty there's an info session tonight??? What the heck, I wasn't told of this. Did you get an invite in the mail or something?

Hey guys!!

Been trying to catch up here lol! Shorty there's an info session tonight??? What the heck, I wasn't told of this. Did you get an invite in the mail or something?

Hey Rex! Yea I got this invite but not the last one. They lied when they said there was only one and I knew it! there is more than one, theres no way over 200 owners could have been held at that small sales pavillion..this one tonight is for myself and others who have their appointments later this month and next I guess. My appointment is June 5th. You should just drop by tonight..I am sure they wouldn't notice and it would be the same material as the last one I am sure.

Hey Rex! Yea I got this invite but not the last one. They lied when they said there was only one and I knew it! there is more than one, theres no way over 200 owners could have been held at that small sales pavillion..this one tonight is for myself and others who have their appointments later this month and next I guess. My appointment is June 5th. You should just drop by tonight..I am sure they wouldn't notice and it would be the same material as the last one I am sure.

Hey Shorty, yeah I called and that Mike dude put me on the list for tonight...Yeah my appointment isn't until the 24th of this month but I missed the last one. Thanks for the info!

Shorty, that was my appointment that you overheard! lol If you want just the plywood which is blocking of wall mount its $350 but if you want them to do electrical work on top of that, than it would be $1400. Yes, I saw another nice granite counter top that looked nice so it’s probably worth an upgrade. Other upgrades that are available include: empty conduit for audio visual, upgrade laundry room floor title, upgrade appliances, under mount kitchen sink and stone vanity counter with under mount sink. I didn't ask about the prices though. Hope this helps!

$350 just to put plywood blocks up!!! lmao!!! what a ripoff!!! $1400 with electrical?!? oh my goodness..you can get that all professionally done for $400 and under...PLEASE DON'T PAY THE BUILDER FOR THAT!! GEEESHHH

$350 just to put plywood blocks up!!! lmao!!! what a ripoff!!! $1400 with electrical?!? oh my goodness..you can get that all professionally done for $400 and under...PLEASE DON'T PAY THE BUILDER FOR THAT!! GEEESHHH

I may just do the plywood..the electrical I can do after..Just dont wanna have to re-do all of the drywall.

I may just do the plywood..the electrical I can do after..Just dont wanna have to re-do all of the drywall.

Totally understandable but if you hire the right guy to do it you won't even be able to tell they cut the drywall. Seriously, that's way too much for a mount setup and plus I wouldn't want to decide where the tv is going to be positioned on the wall for sure until I actually see the space in person.

Totally understandable but if you hire the right guy to do it you won't even be able to tell they cut the drywall. Seriously, that's way too much for a mount setup and plus I wouldn't want to decide where the tv is going to be positioned on the wall for sure until I actually see the space in person.

True! The $350 is not bad but annoying to pay..shouldnt there just be enough plywood behind the walls ANY WAY?!?! Thats complete bull crap to charge for that, but a far cry from the $1400 they are trying to get away with. Complete rip off and I overheard Ana's appointment where they offer to upgrade the applicances which includes the refridgerator with water and ice dispensers for $2100! are they crazy?!?

True! The $350 is not bad but annoying to pay..shouldnt there just be enough plywood behind the walls ANY WAY?!?! Thats complete bull crap to charge for that, but a far cry from the $1400 they are trying to get away with. Complete rip off and I overheard Ana's appointment where they offer to upgrade the applicances which includes the refridgerator with water and ice dispensers for $2100! are they crazy?!?

Yeah figures it would cost that much. If you buy from them you're definately buying these things at a premium. I'm happy with the standard appliances all units are coming with already though. Seem pretty high end. If I want ice i'll just make some..lol

Yeah figures it would cost that much. If you buy from them you're definately buying these things at a premium. I'm happy with the standard appliances all units are coming with already though. Seem pretty high end. If I want ice i'll just make some..lol

Me too! the Ghetto old fashioned way in the ice maker! HA!

Shorty, please ask at the info session. I am interested to know if they will be offering more choices later on in the process. I am happy with the rod option bathroom (brown/beige combo) but would definitely like to see new colors as well. To be honest, I was surprised in the lack of choices that are available especially for backsplash. I thought they would offer way more.

just got back from the meeting. no other upgrades other than the new black tile which looks even better than the last. but the meeting was very informative.

Back