News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

From today...
026.jpg

029.jpg

027.jpg

the first occupants were moving into Onyx yesterday and today....

thx Jason, as always, for the terrific updates!

Based on these pics, the building seems to be extremely well-executed with excellent fit and finish. Thanks, Jason.

Like this building a lot! It reminds me a lot of the minto building (ah, not sure what it is) that's at NYCC - the dark glass coloured one, what's that called?

Like this building a lot! It reminds me a lot of the minto building (ah, not sure what it is) that's at NYCC - the dark glass coloured one, what's that called?

Spring @ Minto Gardens (aka phase 2) :)

Spring @ Minto Gardens (aka phase 2) :)

Ah that's it, thanks! I like that building quite a bit ... although I have a feeling dark glass will be the new green glass for the next 5/10 years.

It looks great but I wish it was all black instead of black one side and green on the other.

Ya, and I'm not sure why they left some of the mechanical exposed on this building, but not on the other 3.

Also, that looks like a driveway, not a street. I thought the city was going to make that a street to connect to Burnhamthorpe?

Ya, and I'm not sure why they left some of the mechanical exposed on this building, but not on the other 3.

Also, that looks like a driveway, not a street. I thought the city was going to make that a street to connect to Burnhamthorpe?

The city street is going to be built about 300-400 feet to the east.

Back