News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Here we go!

DJI_0467-2-HDR.jpg

Anybody know if there are plans to widen the trillium pathway to separate pedestrians and bikes? It will be desperately needed after these are all built!!

Anybody know if there are plans to widen the trillium pathway to separate pedestrians and bikes? It will be desperately needed after these are all built!!
I think there's a plan for a second Trillium Pathway on the west side. I remember that was mentioned when they replaced the Queensway overpass over Line 2, creating a wider underpass.

No plans at the moment, but please send an email to Troster's office in support of doing so. I really want this section upgraded to match the south section. Its only going to get busier!

Want to take a moment to thank Harley for his fantastic work over the last few days, surveilling nearly every project in the region. We appreciate your dedication!
Likewise, much appreciate your updates Harley, BlueJay as well as the rest of the gang. Avid forum member of SSP since 2010 here - albeit rarely post. These forums wouldn't be anywhere near the same without the great community we have. Thanks again!

Back