News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

The railings aren't the best, but the execution is just not there. Like Chinese paper-mache commie bloc quality.

The railings aren't the best, but the execution is just not there. Like Chinese paper-mache commie bloc quality.
They don't even look aligned. Those railings look like the temp crowd control railings at concerts and events.

1723209878020.png

Is there any real reason to go there? Thinking to myself, have I ever gone there at any point in my life? Not that I can remember. The place that I can never remember the name of.

They don't even look aligned.
I very much doubt they will stay like that. The ones on the left side were previously mis-aligned but now are in place.

Is there any real reason to go there? Thinking to myself, have I ever gone there at any point in my life? Not that I can remember. The place that I can never remember the name of.

Some of the best views in Ottawa

It used to be a little hard to get to. Now it's going to be a gleaming spaceship at the end of a bridge from Major's Hill. Lots and lots of people are going to go.

It was the best summer sunset spot in Ottawa when it had a large grassy slope, used to be a couple of hundred people up there every night in the summer. Amazing vibe. The grassy slope is gone now, so I'm not sure I'd bother now. Even if you were lucky enough to score a bench, it's just a concrete deck now.

Should have just built the bridge and renovated the hill. Not sure the rest brought a whole lot of value to the site.

Back