News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Of course! Probably the only reason they moved the old Registrar's Office. Probably the main reason they demolished Ogilvy's next door. And probably the real reason they demolished the Japanese Pavilion at the Talisman.

Underground parking is the worse enemy of heritage buildings. That, and the guy who owns Somerset House.

Crane is up

IMG_3370.jpeg

IMG_3371.jpeg

Quite a wide project. In some ways, the segmented design reminds me of the Westin.

This light, glassy design should contrast well with the dark Le Germain and the heavier designs of the Westin, Novotel, Les Suites and everything else on Rideau.

This one is going to add a bunch to Rideau. I love it. I forgot, does CF own that parking garage across the street? Just wondering about potential new towers so I'm curious.

This one is going to add a bunch to Rideau. I love it. I forgot, does CF own that parking garage across the street? Just wondering about potential new towers so I'm curious.
Do you mean the Rideau Centre parking garage across Daly? If so, they do own it. As I recall, there have been concepts involving a hotel at that spot.

Back