Yeah, beat me to it. Too hot in there to do anything other then lift some weights for a little bit.

Just a reminder to everyone, if you're going to cancel your Rogers service after the 6 months free, you have to give 30 days notice. I just called in today to give mine. They tried to offer me 'deals', but I said no thanks so I didn't get details. She did mentioned Basic Cable + Internet (55% off internet) which might be good, but I stopped her before she could do her sales pitch :D

Last edited:
Just a reminder to everyone, if you're going to cancel your Rogers service after the 6 months free, you have to give 30 days notice. I just called in today to give mine. They tried to offer me 'deals', but I said no thanks so I didn't get details. She did mentioned Basic Cable + Internet (55% off internet) which might be good, but I stopped her before she could do her sales pitch :D

Thanks Asmegin. To make it worse, there's actually only a 15 day period during which you can cancel. if you call more than 45 days before they say it's too early. if you call less than 30 days they charge you an extra month. Nice guys!

Not working. Maybe 5th times the charm??

Was working yesterday when I used the gym.

Still haven't received an Enbridge bill...

Last edited:
Not working. Maybe 5th times the charm??

Was working yesterday when I used the gym.

Still haven't received an Enbridge bill...

Yup, Harold had someone come in on Tuesday and fix it.
and I finally received an Enbridge bill last week.

Wonder when the performance audit of this building is going to take place and when the first condo board meeting is taking place.
Board of Directors should just get together now and start getting quotes from other property management companies.

Wonder when the performance audit of this building is going to take place and when the first condo board meeting is taking place.
Board of Directors should just get together now and start getting quotes from other property management companies.

I think the performance audit has already started. I got a notice on my door for it when I was out of town. No one assessed my suite as I never signed the card, but James sent me an email and it states

"The purposes of this inspection appointment is to review common element items such as suite entry door system, mechanical room, balconies and railings."

Yeah, they came into mine. Noticed they had to move my BBQ to get into my furnance room. They have completed most of my 30 list items, but didn't do an amazing job on some of them...

Whoever moved the heavy weights to the top of the rack....my back thanks you hahah

A lot of the crappy carpet tiles are peeling in the gym now. The heat probably melted the glue or something

The elevator is sure starting to shake a lot once stopped, it shakes violently like 3 separate times now..

Yeah, they came into mine. Noticed they had to move my BBQ to get into my furnance room. They have completed most of my 30 list items, but didn't do an amazing job on some of them...

2 of the 4 30 day items have not been completed for me. I got an email from Tarion informing me that I may request a Conciliation Inspection. I emailed James first letting him know they have incomplete items and asked if they intend to fix them. We'll see where this goes...

I got an email from that Marwa lady listing the ones they had completed and still had to complete. Most of the items they said were completed were not completed as of yet. I am going to let some of them go though.. since they are minor, but a couple I want fixed still, such as the leaking shower faucet they claimed was completed..

Back