She is rite no shoe mould or quarter round is installed over tile .some builders use tile base ,it's looks better that's what I did in my bathroom.

Yeah, mine is the same as that, I thought you meant the trim piece separating the tiles from the laminate.

Were the gym hours changed or something? Last few days I've tried to go at like 9:45-9:50 but it's locked...

Annoying :mad:

So I had some random person try to see if my door was unlocked last night when went to see what was going on they took off running down the stairs.by the time I got to the stairwell they had went to the ground floor.so keep your doors locked and stop anyone from letting in people if they don't have a fob!

I'm on the first floor and noticed things have been moved around on my patio. If someone were to go into my utility room like property management, they would let us know they are coming? right?

I'm on the first floor and noticed things have been moved around on my patio. If someone were to go into my utility room like property management, they would let us know they are coming? right?

They've been power washing the first floor doors/patios

The constant squeaking from my bathroom ceiling vent when it's windy outside is so annoying.

Everyone is in for a nice surprise in the underground parking, some idiot broke the elevator button off....

Elevator repairman.

Elevator was broke yesterday and he was working on it late last night. Probably didn't finish

$200 is for security deposit, and another $60 is nonrefundable, I wanted to use the party room for a small gettogether, but now I guess it could wait till I get a special event,

Back