I'm gonna go door to door with a little info on my self.I am the head handyman for Lanterra developments and spend all day working on condos.dealing with their management ,residents and our customer care.

I'm sure that reserving the public terrace is not possible and those ppl took it among them selves to make it so ,which is very inconsiderate considering we all pay for it!I live across the hall from there it was very noisy with drunk ppl coming in and out yelling in the hall.its because of ppl like this that they lock up the terrace at night, and the guy was back for more with his buddies las night.not too happy about paying for this guys friends fun times.

no, i was informed that both the party room and 1/2 the terrace is reservable.

no, i'm on 3rd floor and i have a propane BBQ hook up which I use.

Just cause you have one dosent mean you should,every other condo that I've lived in,or worked at strictly prohibits all BBQ's .Only electric grills ate allowed.we a very fortunate to have gas lines on the balconies and should take advantage of them.if ppl abuse the rules they might just stop all BBQ's for everyone!as for the terrace I've yet to get in contact with Anna but I will continue to try to get to the bottom of this,I'm pretty sure that proximity and noise by-laws do not permit not to mention its one of the few amenities we all share and should be so.just cause a one of the cleaning staff tell you it's ok don't no make it just!im sure all these issues will be addressed once the board is formed.

Last edited:
Not sure what the by-laws state for Mississauga or if its condo board specific, but yeah, haven't seen any other condos around which allow balcony bbqs. I think ours was allowed because of the natural gas hookups and the number of floors in the building. I didn't think propare were allowed because the tanks are not supposed to be transported through buildings.

For the terrace, none of it should be reservable in my opinion. This is why we have a party room. Harold/Anna are making decisions when they have probably never even been to our building yet.

Last edited:
I think mark024 meant natural gas instead of propane. Propane is definitely not allowed in any building due to the risk of explosion.

The person on the ground floor below my unit has a propane bbq, although it is a tiny little bottle one, more for camping, but still.

Wheres the metal stand with the 3 plants on top near the elevator on the 4th floor gone? Stolen?

I think mark024 meant natural gas instead of propane. Propane is definitely not allowed in any building due to the risk of explosion.

lol yes, def meant NG. No propane for me. not sure what the hell I was thinking when I typed that. mind not quite back from vacation.

Those of you running for the board - let's get your names so we know who to potentially vote for. Spudly and Jayto are the 2 mentioned they're running.

Back