Thinking about using led strips controlled by a remote, but not sure if they will be bright enough.

I finally received that blue boxed gift bag from Vandyk that were shown on their facebook page.
Its a pushdown bottle opener, a mini toolset and a tiffany and co little dish thing. Everything has Vandyk printed on it.

Found the dish on tiffancy and co site, $35.00

Last edited:
I finally received that blue boxed gift bag from Vandyk that were shown on their facebook page.
Its a pushdown bottle opener, a mini toolset and a tiffany and co little dish thing. Everything has Vandyk printed on it.

Found the dish on tiffancy and co site, $35.00

HMM... i didnt get shit.

They left it in my unit yesterday since they were in there for something, I had a door knocker left the day prior. No idea what they did, like usual.

These real estate agent must be hard up for business if they have to walk around door to door putting their flyers into peoples doors.

Thinking about using led strips controlled by a remote, but not sure if they will be bright enough.

I did LED lights from Costco. There are 6 of them for abour $30 and they are controlled by a remote
IMG-20130729-00458.jpg
. I think they look pretty good.

Attachments

• IMG-20130729-00458.jpg
    IMG-20130729-00458.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 269
Yeah, are they strips or the round circles? They look more like the circles.

They are circles, about the size of hockey pucks. They run on batteries and are wireless. In the picture I mounted four (one in the corner, two under the longer section of cabinets and one under the shorter section). They are held up by 3M mounting tape that came in the package.

And thanks! I think they look pretty good too.

The metal grate when entering the parking garage seems to be pretty dented in one part. Not sure what caused that, someones overloaded truck? Could end up damaging someones tire. And the left door to the elevators down there seems to have its window cracked...

Back