Anyone have any issue with the parking garage door to the elevators? Tried the one on the right tonight and it wouldn't open with my key fob for some reason..

Yea it didn't work earlier in the day. I had it happen to me in March and I think they said it had to be reset?

It just worked for me. I emailed Harold earlier today, maybe he got it fixed? Weird.
I tried my spare set earlier today and it worked, but not the one I mainly use.

What's that square piece in the curb in the roundabout near the dumpsters for? They should park the dumpsters in that space so cars stop parking there. Looks really crappy to see cars parked in the roundabout at night. Parking enforcement doesn't seem to have happened at all, the same cars are still in the visitors spots daily.

What's that square piece in the curb in the roundabout near the dumpsters for? They should park the dumpsters in that space so cars stop parking there. Looks really crappy to see cars parked in the roundabout at night. Parking enforcement doesn't seem to have happened at all, the same cars are still in the visitors spots daily.

Don't know why Mississauga parking enforcement isn't coming (if someone is calling - they wont come otherwise). That is a 'parking on a fire route' ticket ($100/$125) - easy money for them. I got my City of Mississauga parking enforcement training certificate years ago...I wonder if it's still valid... ;)

I just phoned and said they are parking in the fire route in the roundabout and on the street overnight, so maybe you will see them come by today :D

I just phoned and said they are parking in the fire route in the roundabout and on the street overnight, so maybe you will see them come by today :D

just got back from vaca - there's a camper parked out front in the roundabout lol.
also, no Enbridge bill yet. Gonna be nasty when it finally comes!

image.jpg

I took a pic of it gonna bring it up at the board meeting this week,along with other things including some solicitation via email that has been going on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 285
Lol, didn't notice that thing when I left this morning.

Yeah, I replied to Derek's email. He does bring up some good points, but since he is not on the board, he probably should not continue to email everyone.

I agree I don't think he should be emailing, I think that the board should create a joint email that everyone can email their concerns. He doesn't even live in the building so he didn't understand my concerns.

As for the parking out front I left this morning at 6 and the visitor parking was full. It says on the signs from 2-7 no parking unless you have a permit which nobody has access to yet so nobody should be parking there. I know people have called parking enforcement but I doubt they will come unless they get alot of complaints. I called as well last night and nobody showed up.

As for the solicitation, I am the one that emailed previously about the Asian man people were mentioning in the weight room. At first I didn't think he lived in the building however I saw him in the underground which doesn't necessarily mean he does. I find him very creepy as he often is wondering around out front following me walking my dog. When he is in the weight room he isn't working out he is just blasting the tv. I don't know what could be done about him if he does live in the building but I don't feel comfortable working our with him in there.

I think in order for parking enforcement to enforce anything on our property, the condo corp needs to sign something and hand it over to them because it's private property. The actual street is another matter.

Yeah, that dude is always in the gym watching wrestling or baseball. Stands there watching the tv while I am on the treadmill. I am pretty sure he lives here, i've seen him in the elevator as well. Don't know much anyone could do though. Requirement to be in the gym should be fitness attire and to actually be working out.

just got back from vaca - there's a camper parked out front in the roundabout lol.
also, no Enbridge bill yet. Gonna be nasty when it finally comes!

I got my Enbridge bill last week... The monthly charges weren't bad at all, but they want a $250 deposit of some sort which makes the bill pretty huge :|

Off topic question - Does anyone know who I would contact to set up my buzzer? I was lazy back in April and never got around to doing it (whoops).

It is there so the gate for the garbage enclosure can swing open past 90 degrees.

Back