39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Jimmi T

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
This guy's flown under the radar for me. I can't recall even hearing him speak thus far. Anyone know anything about him? Anyone aware of what his reputation's like in his hometown? I notice he's one of the few political leaders who isn't married.

I saw a brief clip of him on CP24 a few weeks ago. Other than that, I haven't heard much either.

It has been fairly quiet at Queen's Park lately, so it isn't all that surprising.

He is quite an interesting leader of the Ontario PC.

He is a teetotal hockey fan, yet is in favour of increased alcohol distribution, despite his personal diet.

He is quite an interesting leader of the Ontario PC.

He is a teetotal hockey fan, yet is in favour of increased alcohol distribution, despite his personal diet.

Just like Harper.

slide_317198_2915040_free.jpg

Someone from his hood posted this on reddit back when he was running for PC Party leadership. Anyone heard anything along these lines?

I'm very familiar with the area, and there's no way Patrick Brown loses unless some hardcore dirt comes out against him. It's not impossible (he has a reputation around here as a womanizer, and I've heard stories about young women who've volunteered or interned or staffed for him as a federal MP) but it's incredibly unlikely.

Just like Harper.

slide_317198_2915040_free.jpg
That doesn't seem like a contradiction - if you only take a puff off a joint once a year I don't think anyone would consider themselves to be pot smokers. If Harper isn't an alcoholic and just isn't into booze the pic is no biggie.

Pretty sure he never brought hookers and blow to the PCO.

Back