News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

I don’t think Alberta receives money from anywhere – they probably pay out far more to the rest of the country than any other province.

This report is BS. Find me a major airport under construction that does not have inefficiencies. How come they don't compare the opening of Pearson T1 to Heathrow T5? And why don't they compare the different phases? Pearson is far better at processing departures than it is at processing arrivals. Anybody who's been through Pearson knows that. However, the construction is starting to wrap up, and these kinds of idiosyncrasies should start working themselves out.

I don't know if it's better at processing departures than arrivals. When I was leaving Pearson on my last trip. I had to wait in line 30 min for check in. Then about 2 hours to get through immigration. Worst was after going through all that I find out the flight was canceled due to weather conditions.

Arrives seem better for me. The only wait I had to do was picking up my luggage and a short line up at immigration. Then nothing to declare and I'm out of there.

Personally, both departures and arrivals were pretty fast for me. The line-ups were pretty short everywhere. I went on their website though, and used the airport wayfinder, and it was appaling how long it takes to connect to a flight in pearson, you have to go through customs like 3 times. At the Rome and Vienna Airports, all you had to do was walk from one gate to another.

Personally, both departures and arrivals were pretty fast for me. The line-ups were pretty short everywhere. I went on their website though, and used the airport wayfinder, and it was appaling how long it takes to connect to a flight in pearson, you have to go through customs like 3 times. At the Rome and Vienna Airports, all you had to do was walk from one gate to another.

You think Toronto is bad? Try going through O'hare. I was in a daze rushing to make connecting flights.

Last edited:

Back