News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Dentrobate, if you're going to get banned it's certainly not going to be because of some thread that's designed to provoke you. You can't have a petition to ban somebody If the mods had actually wanted to ban you, I think it wouldn't have been too hard for them to figure out that you were now using the undying pseudonym. You can feel free to go back to your old name. It won't make a difference to whether you get banned or not.

That being said, the only reason for someone to be banned is if they say things that are offensive to people. What you might view as "PC" is just basic decency to others. You seem like a pleasant guy, but I think you'd be much more successful on the forum if you were a little less aggressive in posting your views and if you thought through some of your comments first, especially when you're generalizing about identifiable groups.

I hope you're right. The adminsitrator was harsh on me to stop posting for a while to figure out my situation. I just hope now that I've had the oppurtunity to present my side of the story, the mods won't hold it against me. I really would like to post again as Dentrobate54 and put this whole sorry, misfortunate episode behind me. I just don't know how much more suffering I'm expected to endure for statements I've made that were taken out of context. Anyway I'll do my best to tone down the aggressiveness and be more respectful to the other posters from here on in.

Back