News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.3K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

You can't win this argument.

It's been a long while since we've had to get this picture out, but I think now is a good time...

arguing_internet_retarded.jpg

It's been a long while since we've had to get this picture out, but I think now is a good time...

Odd. Coming from someone whose uh, 40 posts have been consistently schoolmarmish, reactionary and argumentative:

“The bastardization of the distillery district continues. Such a shame. I would've loved to have seen some new low/mid-rise brick buildings instead of these boring aA monstrosities. I fear aA are gonna scar this city with their "creations", and in 30 years time we will look back with horror.â€

“Yet another bland box. C'mon people, get creative! I'm all for modern buildings, but this generic neo-modernist style is getting very tedious.â€

“Glad to see at least some forum members have an appeciation for the post-modern. I was starting to think this forum was gonna be renamed TorontoModernists.comâ€

“You guys just love using the word "faux" a bit too much. I personally think the townhouses with their "eclectic mix of historical-style features" add a nice contrast to the glass towers.â€

“Jeez, quit with the tabloid headlines guys!â€

“I've never understood the RoCP hating that goes on in this forum. They are two of my favourite condo towers downtown. Just compare them to the sterile blandness of Murano to the north.â€

Whatever.

Last edited:
I know. I know. We're all guilty of it. Don't worry, I do include myself in the long list of arguing Internet "retards".

Back