News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.3K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

No doctoring, but yes, a zoom lens was employed.

I love the perspective! The skyline looks much more balanced from a distance as FCP/others don't look so tiny any more! its a small world :D

Great pic, love the fall colours in the foreground. And i have seen Toronto across the lake clearly on many occasions.

I grew up near here and would often long for what was going on across the lake. Couldn't wait to get to the big smoke. Have not looked back.

I see the Toronto skyline from up on the escarpment just about every day that the weather is clear enough to allow it. Between the skyline, the lake and the fall colours here in Niagara it is very exhilerating and makes me feel very proud of what the Golden Horseshoe contains.

Tremendous shot 42 !

What I would love to see is a picture taken from this distance but from a from a helicopter at around 5000 feet so that we can see not only the full breadth but also full height of the skyline. Because of the curvature of the earth the bottom of the skyline is truncated.

Seeing with the naked eye is not the same as seeing with a long focal lens rro. For once the air over Toronto is smogless.

Back